People making me feel terrible.

I am 20 years old and i started this healthy lifestyle, now two girls are following me and they are buying all these special drinks and stuff and they are acting like i dont know what i am doing. I work out eat lean meats vegtiables and healthy fruits. I dont buy anything special. As in special drinks or whatever. Ive lost six pounds so far. Do you think i need to buy all the special stuff.

Replies

• jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Ive known people like that, but I just show them through time and dedication they were wrong.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Nope. What you're doing is great, and it's working! Keep up the good work :-)
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    cityruss wrote: »
    I'd be more concerned you have two strangers following you around.

What he said
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    What you are doing is working. So keep going. Forget what everyone else is doing and focus on you. Good luck and well done so far.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    cityruss wrote: »
    I'd be more concerned you have two strangers following you around.

This... what the heck?
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    I'm assuming "following" means via some social media platform
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    slaite1 wrote: »

So then block them? Still not sure whats the issue.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yes.. I'm confused :s
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    You have to do what works for you. You also have to do what you can maintain. This is a journey you will be on for a while and you will have to continue into maintenance. The weight loss industry is a huge business but you really just have to eat healthy and track it, drink water, move your body. No fancy drinks, pills, concoctions needed.
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Jealousy and sabotage has no place in your life. I lived it. Keep doing you. Soon they will be asking you how you do it.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    slaite1 wrote: »

Kids these days! :neutral: I feel like telling someone to get off my lawn.

In all seriousness, OP, sounds like you're on the right track. At the end of the day all the expensive stuff gives you is expensive waste and a smaller bank account.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Let them drain their bank account on silly schemes while you become healthier, leaner and richer.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Sometimes people like to throw money at a problem when in reality you just need a plan, a method, and a little patience. Good luck OP
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    I won't say I've never splurged on things that I don't *need* to lose weight (FitBit, tasty protein bars etc.) but they are absolutely unnecessary to success.