What's the highest number of poptarts you've eaten over 24 hours?

Replies

• domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Just enjoyed two brown sugar cinnamon ones and they were so good. 'Gilmore Girls' a tv show which I have binge watched several times mentioned poptarts in probably every single episode, I think this is partly why i eat them. Rory and Lorelai loved them
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited May 2017
    4, only if I ate breakfast the second day earlier than the first day.

My all-time favorite isn't made anymore (Frosted Chocolate Vanilla Cream). But I usually go for S'mores or Cherry. Sometimes Brown Sugar/Cinnamon. I usually have them if I have a day where I go into work later than 6.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited May 2017
    Probably 3 packets, which is 6 pastries total. My favorite in order are 1) cherry 2) blueberry 3) strawberry . I only like the fruit kind. Anything chocolaty makes me gag. Can you tell I've been obsessed with Pop-Tarts my whole life?

Also, they have to be iced. I almost broke up with a guy once because he wanted me to buy plain Poptarts. Okay, so I'm kidding. (not kidding)
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Probably 3 packets, which is 6 pastries total. My favorite in order are 1) cherry 2) blueberry 3) strawberry . I only like the fruit kind. Anything chocolaty makes me gag. Can you tell I've been obsessed with Pop-Tarts my whole life?

Also, they have to be iced. I almost broke up with a guy once because he wanted me to buy plain Poptarts. Okay, so I'm kidding. (not kidding)

I've never tried them without icing, that's the best part! The strawberry ones are like a hot jam sandwich when toasted, I love them. Also they make me think of the movie 27 Dresses
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    I don't think they're even available here in Sweden. I've seen them at home in the UK but not really my kind of thing.

• pledis
    pledis Posts: 5 Member
    however many are in a box, so one box
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    I haven't had Pop Tarts since I was a kid and can't eat them now.

I'm too old to remember how many I ate in a day. I remember having a thing for the Brown Sugar ones, though.

2 maybe?
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    I don't think I've eaten more than two, and my faves are frosted cherry and smores, depending on what I'm in the mood for
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    4 of the brown sugar cinnamon (unfrosted), but that was at least 25 years ago.
  • kizanne1
    kizanne1 Posts: 51 Member
    can't remember the last time I had a pop tart but I never eat more than the two that comes in the package. If I'm going to binge it is on some kind of chocolate. :) I've been know to have 10 mini milkyways in one day. Not often but I'm a stress eater.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    2, but it's been a long time since I've had a Pop Tart brand one. I'm vegetarian, frosted Pop Tarts aren't, and I'm not interested in an unfrosted Pop Tart.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    The big box of 12 or 20 I think is how much I ate in a 24 hour period once. I used to get the unfrosted strawberry ones as a kid, then the frosted strawberry. That's the only ones I enjoy.
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    edited May 2017
    Four, I would guess?

That said, I find Pop Tarts disgusting, especially any of the frosted ones. I've only bought them a handful of times in my life, always with the optimistic hope that "THIS flavor must be good, surely . . . There must be a reason people like these . . ." Yeah, no, they're terrible. If you want pastry that is devoid of flavor and has an unpleasant consistency, this is the treat for you. The "least bad" was unfrosted cherry (or maybe strawberry--it was definitely red).
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Zero would be the highest number. I have never ever had a poptart.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    I had one once at a friend's house when I was a kid...not a fan...in general I'm not a fan of commercial baked goods and whatnot. I'm probably the only person on the planet who finds Oreos revolting.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    2, but technically less than that since I pick off the dry crusts lol Favourite flavour is classic strawberry or cookies n cream
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Poptarts are little decietful devils since a serving (200 cal) is just one. When I was younger I assumed that was for two. Finally in high school I was bored and reading the box and found out the sad truth lol
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    edited May 2017
    2 just two weeks ago. I finally found the limited edition mocha flavored and they were quite tasty. However, has anybody noticed that they are smaller now than when we were kids? I was annoyed (as I was when I realized that Thin Mint sleeves had been shorted, but the price stayed the same) and I'm not sure if I'll buy them again.

ETA: That's a lie. I'm definitely going to buy them again.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    4-5 back when I was an obese child. I haven't had any desire to eat one in years.
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    I think I ate an entire box in one day once :-O Brown sugar cinnamon is my fave/has been since I was a kid.