J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Cold, leftover pizza.

For the win!
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Chocolate bars
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    My sisters home made pound cake, toasted, with a nice cup of coffee...
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Cold, leftover pizza.

I thought this was considered a breakfast food? Maybe my family is just weird, but that was our tradition the day after going out for pizza when I was growing up.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    You are living life!!!!!!!

Non traditional breakfasts?? hmm.. pita breads is probably the most non-traditional I've gotten!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Pizza, spaghetti and leftover scalloped potatoes fried in bacon fat!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Usually my non-traditional breakfasts are just leftovers...more common in the winter, especially when we make green chile stew as it is excellent for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on a cold day. Sometimes I just like to have some salami and cheese. I don't really have a big sweet tooth so my non-traditional breakfasts tend to be of the savory variety.

My family camps a lot and I usually do some fishing when we're camping...I'm a horrible fisherman, but every once in awhile I luck out...when I do, I love having grilled trout and rice for breakfast.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    I've never been a breakfast eater, but I would definitely eat leftover Dairy Queen ice cream cake before school the week after my birthday growing up. Best part of waking up!
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    J72FIT wrote: »
    My sisters home made pound cake, toasted, with a nice cup of coffee...

I've never thought about toasting pound cake, but now I definitely need to try that! Do you top it with anything? I'm thinking like, peaches or strawberries, and whipped cream . . . . hmmm . . . . . maybe I just want a pound cake parfait . . . .
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    pizza and whiskey seems to be the thing
  • Birdygirl15
    Birdygirl15 Posts: 88 Member
    Christmas cake, the full rich fruit, marzipan and iced thing, when I was young. And I wonder why I'm the size of a baby whale? :# Used to eat it before Mum was up, no blame to her, except for making the best Christmas cake. That bit was her fault.
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Leftover curry makes fantastic breakfast. Yum.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    My FIL called me out as weird one day for having red beet herring salad for breakfast. "How can you eat fish like that in the morning?! Yick." :D
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    edited May 2017
    Awesome! Everyone needs to eat cheesecake for breakfast once in a while! :)