For the win!
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Chocolate bars
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    My sisters home made pound cake, toasted, with a nice cup of coffee...
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Cold, leftover pizza.

I thought this was considered a breakfast food? Maybe my family is just weird, but that was our tradition the day after going out for pizza when I was growing up.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You are living life!!!!!!!

Non traditional breakfasts?? hmm.. pita breads is probably the most non-traditional I've gotten!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Pizza, spaghetti and leftover scalloped potatoes fried in bacon fat!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Usually my non-traditional breakfasts are just leftovers...more common in the winter, especially when we make green chile stew as it is excellent for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on a cold day. Sometimes I just like to have some salami and cheese. I don't really have a big sweet tooth so my non-traditional breakfasts tend to be of the savory variety.

My family camps a lot and I usually do some fishing when we're camping...I'm a horrible fisherman, but every once in awhile I luck out...when I do, I love having grilled trout and rice for breakfast.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I've never been a breakfast eater, but I would definitely eat leftover Dairy Queen ice cream cake before school the week after my birthday growing up. Best part of waking up!
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »
    My sisters home made pound cake, toasted, with a nice cup of coffee...

I've never thought about toasting pound cake, but now I definitely need to try that! Do you top it with anything? I'm thinking like, peaches or strawberries, and whipped cream . . . . hmmm . . . . . maybe I just want a pound cake parfait . . . .
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    pizza and whiskey seems to be the thing
  • Birdygirl15
    Birdygirl15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Christmas cake, the full rich fruit, marzipan and iced thing, when I was young. And I wonder why I'm the size of a baby whale? :# Used to eat it before Mum was up, no blame to her, except for making the best Christmas cake. That bit was her fault.
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Leftover curry makes fantastic breakfast. Yum.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    My FIL called me out as weird one day for having red beet herring salad for breakfast. "How can you eat fish like that in the morning?! Yick." :D
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Awesome! Everyone needs to eat cheesecake for breakfast once in a while! :)