Low carb foods!!!

NoMoreAfatChick
NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
Hey guys...
I just wanna know what kind of low carb foods you take in general... i wanna go on a low carb diet coz major part of my food is carbl (white rice). So am hoping if I reduce the intake of carbs, I might see the scale move :wink: :wink:

Any inputs are highly appreciated..

Have an awesome weekend....
<3

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    These are some of the foods I eat on low carb...
    Eggs...Cheese, Bacon, Hamburg, Sausages, Ham, Turkey, Butter, Coconut Oil, Margarine, Chicken with the skin, Lettuce, Broccoli, lc wraps, lc breads, Mayo, Mustard, lc ranch dressing, pickles, onions, lc ketchup.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know :)
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    In addition to what @brendagaudette suggested, i include some low carb veggies like lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, bell pepper, asparagus. You could also include fish.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    These are some of the foods I eat on low carb...
    Eggs...Cheese, Bacon, Hamburg, Sausages, Ham, Turkey, Butter, Coconut Oil, Margarine, Chicken with the skin, Lettuce, Broccoli, lc wraps, lc breads, Mayo, Mustard, lc ranch dressing, pickles, onions, lc ketchup.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know :)

@brendagaudette thanx a lot Brenda, will keep these in mind while preparing food.. :smile:
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    mikseyniha wrote: »
    In addition to what @brendagaudette suggested, i include some low carb veggies like lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, bell pepper, asparagus. You could also include fish.
    mikseyniha wrote: »

@mikseyniha thanx niha.. :smile:
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Peanuts but they have a lot of fat.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Peanuts but they have a lot of fat.

@blambo61 I love dry roasted peanuts... but hand full of em costs in 100's of calories... :neutral: