BUDDY Weight Loss Challenge for Women | Join the Diamonds!

2»

Replies

• dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Name: Danielle
    Height: 5'5"

Reason: I've been doing pretty good on my own, but I know with the school year fast approaching (turning into crazy schedule & lots of stress) I could really use a little extra motiviation to keep going strong. It sounds like a great idea to have a buddy to talk with daily and I think it would help me keep reaching my goals.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Name: Alana
    Height: 5'1"

Reason: I am nearing my goal weight and need encouragement to stay on track. In return, I can offer loads of support and knowledge in fitness and nutrition.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Name: Alana

Reason: I am nearing my goal weight and need encouragement to stay on track. In return, I can offer loads of support and knowledge in fitness and nutrition.
  • popcrn4free
    popcrn4free Posts: 23 Member
    Angel
    Height: 5'4"

Reason: I'm really motivated right now and I want to keep it going. I am a good cheerleader and I know there will be days when I need support too. I am going to Vegas with the girls in October and can't wait.
  • MUDDERinTRAINING
    MUDDERinTRAINING Posts: 14 Member
    Name: Stacy

Reason for joining: I have eight more weeks until I need to be fit enough to compete in Tough Mudder NorCal (a ten mile long obstacle course) and I am nowhere near prepared. I have been trying to train on my own the past 6+ weeks with minimal success (ie, I'm going to to DIE out there if I keep this up!). I'm looking for someone to whom I will be accountable. I am super excited at the prospect of heading down the path to fitness with a buddy! I'm pretty upbeat, and chatty...hoping that I'll make a good motivational partner :)
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    have any of you ladies recieved your email about what team and buddy you ahve been put with? I haven't just seeing if it was me or everyone
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    have any of you ladies recieved your email about what team and buddy you ahve been put with? I haven't just seeing if it was me or everyone

No nothing yet :)
  • MistyDC29
    MistyDC29 Posts: 99 Member
    Nothing here either...I keep checking this thread everyday. :-( I was really looking forward to the too.
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    i was too got my hopes all up and everything. :( maybe since there was kinda a lot that they are behind.
  • I didn't hear anything either, I was looking forward to this group as well.