Vegan friends, please!

Transitioning to veganism after being vegetarian for almost 7 years. I'd love the extra help/inspiration of vegan mfp friends with open diaries. TIA

Replies

• mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    edited January 2017
    While more of my cooking is lacto-ovo...isn't too hard for vegan if cooking various Asian cuisines.
  • hrbilhim
    hrbilhim Posts: 12 Member
    I am also transitioning to a plant based (vegan) lifestyle and would love some veg friends! Feel free to add me!
  • amadorlca
    amadorlca Posts: 17 Member
    I've been vegan for 1 year... Yesterday was the start of my second year
  • mycatjasper
    mycatjasper Posts: 7 Member
    6 year vegan here looking for some vegan friends!! Anyone feel free to add me, hopefully we can cheer each other on!
  • ABVeganRunLift
    ABVeganRunLift Posts: 5 Member
    6 month vegan here and it's the best decision I could have made for my health! Feel free to add me as I'm always looking for vegan friends and inspiration!
  • StephieGrace2210
    StephieGrace2210 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2017
    4.5 year mostly vegan here! I fail massively on milk chocolate... but apart from that pretty good!!
  • dekrugermolly
    dekrugermolly Posts: 26 Member
    I am vegan and would love more fitness friends!
  • ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Working on a transition for health reasons. I would love to add to my support network. I travel a bunch for work making a healthy lifestyle more of a challenge.
  • caitlineatsbread
    caitlineatsbread Posts: 10 Member
    I've been vegan/vegetarian on and off for the last couple years, but I'm finally committing to the vegan diet 100%. I was actually about to make a thread just like this when I saw yours haha. Everyone please feel free to add me! I have a public diary and could definitely use more vegan friends on here for accountability & inspiration
  • apriljmcmillan
    apriljmcmillan Posts: 17 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm so glad I found this group!

I've been following several vegan accounts and just taking in information about how to make this lifestyle work since a couple of years when I first saw a series of documentaries about food and agriculture.

Over the last few months I've finally decided that I'm ready to go all the way with this! I'm finding it easier and easier to do without the animal products that I once thought I would never give up! At this point I'm eating very little animal products- like once a week, if at all.

However, I'm married to an omnivore and we haven't come to agree on a vegan diet for our LO so I have to be very determined. For now, I'm just focusing on sound nutrition for both us, and since I'm a SAHM, she eats with me all day and is pretty close to vegan. So, later when she is able to understand and choose, she won't have much trouble as she's already a lover of fruits and veggies!

I would definitely love to connect with others in transition or who have been totally vegan for a while!!!
  • RedheadedPrincess14
    RedheadedPrincess14 Posts: 415 Member
    I'm vegan. My diary is open. Anyone can add me :)
  • mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    I've been vegan for 20 years, always love to have new friends :-)