365 Day Success Story

OBEYbryant
OBEYbryant Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
Morning Fam! Today marks 365 days. So I wanted to share my story with you guys! I'm currently 24 years old and in school to become an RN. I started my journey after ending my three year relationship with my ex-girlfriend due to complications. The day we broke up I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't even recognize myself and said, "Who the F*%K are you?" That was the little aha moment that jumpstarted my journey. I was 225 lbs at the time and now I am 140 lbs.dcqeikf90dut.jpg
2pik7jdj4nv1.jpg
34nyx6xi87aw.jpg
gkq3krm0q1d7.jpg
5pswzlcbfg0e.jpg

Replies

• shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Great job - Good luck in school, we need more RN's.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    wow- amazing results- keep up the good work!
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Well done to you - what a difference a year/85lbs lost makes. And good luck on your RN course.
  • Jirachii
    Jirachii Posts: 152 Member
    Wow :heart: You look great! You said you didn't recognize yourself. Did the weight creep up on you or was it just a realization thing? (I had a similar experience but I've always been overweight/obese.)

Also good luck in school =)
  • tamisteffens
    tamisteffens Posts: 29 Member
    Congratulations on your success, you're looking great. You are obviously disciplined, you're going to crush nursing school!
  • OBEYbryant
    OBEYbryant Posts: 2 Member
    Jirachii wrote: »
    Wow :heart: You look great! You said you didn't recognize yourself. Did the weight creep up on you or was it just a realization thing? (I had a similar experience but I've always been overweight/obese.)

Also good luck in school =)

Thank you all! I think it was a realization thing. I was blind at the fact that I knew I needed change.
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    Wow!! That's fantastic! Great transformation :)
  • TrackinIt111
    TrackinIt111 Posts: 8 Member
    OBEYbryant wrote: »
    Morning Fam! Today marks 365 days. So I wanted to share my story with you guys! I'm currently 24 years old and in school to become an RN. I started my journey after ending my three year relationship with my ex-girlfriend due to complications. The day we broke up I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't even recognize myself and said, "Who the F*%K are you?" That was the little aha moment that jumpstarted my journey. I was 225 lbs at the time and now I am 140 lbs.dcqeikf90dut.jpg
    2pik7jdj4nv1.jpg
    34nyx6xi87aw.jpg
    gkq3krm0q1d7.jpg
    5pswzlcbfg0e.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your pictures really show your story.
    Please accept my FR. I would love to seek wisdom and inspiration from you.
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Congrats !
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Nice job! You look healthy and happy!
  • keeshalynn29
    keeshalynn29 Posts: 2 Member
    Great job! You look like a completely different person!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!