Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Happy Birthday, Lois!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Happy birthday Lois!!!
    What-should-you-wear-for-your-birthday.-Birthday-Suit.-1.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Happiest of birthdays, @Lois_1989!!!

n1uinqb81a7g.jpg
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Thank you guys! <3 Love you all!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Peter's (boss) dad came in to pick up a couch"Peter said he'd get one of the guys to help" "all the guys are gone BUT I can help!" "uh okay..."
    Partway through, "Do you need to stop or rest?" "Nope, I do this stuff for fun!" The look I got made me giggle heh

I LOVE that feeling!

Yes Sir, I may be a woman, but I can pick things up that are heavier than a feather duster. *Flips two birds*

LOL yep! I mean old men don't realize often that us women now like to go out of our way to lift heavy *kitten*, so I can't fully fault him but bro I look like I lift tyvm!

Also! r2s8krw7cjrh.jpg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    LOL, Vix! Check my post in the Batcave. Great minds and all that jazz. :*
  • MissKalhan
    LOL, Vix! Check my post in the Batcave. Great minds and all that jazz. :*

LOL go us!
  • MissKalhan
    In other news! I finally had a breakthrough with my bench! Last time we tested maxes (6 weeks ago) I was just barely able to do 90lbs, today I was able to 3 sets with a 3sc pause at 80lbs. My first comp is on July 8th, so I have 2 more training blocks to go!
  • quiksylver296
    In other news! I finally had a breakthrough with my bench! Last time we tested maxes (6 weeks ago) I was just barely able to do 90lbs, today I was able to 3 sets with a 3sc pause at 80lbs. My first comp is on July 8th, so I have 2 more training blocks to go!

EEeeee! This is awesome! I can't wait for your comp. Mine is next Saturday. :#
  • MissKalhan

EEeeee! This is awesome! I can't wait for your comp. Mine is next Saturday. :#

And I expect a full report back! :wink:
  • Oberon21

Your videos looked great. You are making wonderful progress!
  • Oberon21
    Peter's (boss) dad came in to pick up a couch"Peter said he'd get one of the guys to help" "all the guys are gone BUT I can help!" "uh okay..."
    Partway through, "Do you need to stop or rest?" "Nope, I do this stuff for fun!" The look I got made me giggle heh

I loved this!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Today is my eight of ninth days in a row & I've ate somewhat decently today.

I had a whole can of beans (I hope I don't blow it up at work tomorrow), a Birds Eye Protein Blend with Morningstar Steak Strips for lunch, & I'm eating three pints of my Enlightened ice cream (cause I figure I've made it through eight days with one to go & I need some treats haha).

My carbs are sky high today mostly from the veggies & ice cream & I don't give a crap.

You made it through your last day, Kelly! Are you alive out there?

Yeah I made it through my last day with flying colors! The day after I went shopping for most of the day & then on Friday I crashed.

I do confess that on my ninth day I didn't shower before going to work & figured I didn't stink so I'd take the chance since I was way too tired.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Got my first scan on Thursday. I'm quite excited about it. I'm at work today and tomorrow so hopefully the days will fly by.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    I confess that I hate people today because what they want me to do is not my job. And when I tell them that they plow on for me to do it anyway. I was off Friday and Monday, people. I need to do my own work.

I further confess that I have given up logging my food for the time being, just to see what happens to my weight if I don't.
  • quiksylver296
    I confess that I hate people today because what they want me to do is not my job. And when I tell them that they plow on for me to do it anyway. I was off Friday and Monday, people. I need to do my own work.

I further confess that I have given up logging my food for the time being, just to see what happens to my weight if I don't.

I've been slacking on logging. I'll pre-log in the morning, but as it changes throughout the day I don't fix it. Since I'm high-carb this week (and thus higher calorie), I'm not too worried about it. With my competition Saturday and Mother's Day Sunday, I'm kinda saying "screw it" til next Monday.
  • quiksylver296
    Confession: When I'm in the NSV thread, and someone says they were so excited because they were at Old Navy and they were down a size, all I think is "Yeah, cuz Old Navy sizes run stupid big."
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Confession: When I'm in the NSV thread, and someone says they were so excited because they were at Old Navy and they were down a size, all I think is "Yeah, cuz Old Navy sizes run stupid big."

There is not an Old Navy in my town. I do not drive the 40 minutes it would take me to get to one.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    I have to admit I love the NSV thread, but I get a little jaded when a gal that has five pounds to lose talks about how she is now in a size two. I know they are here for a reason, we all are here for our own reasons, and that doesn't make their accomplisment any less great.