Post your Keto dinner pics!

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    breakfast: 95% pork sausages, streaky and ordinary smoked bacon, half a steak-hache, mushrooms in butter, black pudding and 2 eggs: one duck, one hen.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    After breakfast... And yes, 'licked the platter clean'...? Damn right I did!
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Chicken leg and thigh "breaded" with pork rinds, Parmesan and chili powder then wrapped with bacon and baked in the oven. I got as much of the bacon grease as I could poured on top.

• ThinManRuning
    ThinManRuning Posts: 33 Member
    edited May 2017
    PIZZA... minced meat base 100g. caps,mushrooms,ham,olives,cheese.. keep all these ingredients under the 40g mark and cheese at 25g and it comes in at:
    450 cals.
    33g protein
    31g fat
    5g of carbs some are fiber.
    gnkkfhl3oca6.jpg
  • sati_18
    sati_18 Posts: 18 Member
    Scrambled eggs with southwest seasoning in a cheddar shell
    1pxcpa4ky79p.jpg

oh wow i need to make the cheddar cheese shell that would be perfect instead of a tortilla for fajitas!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    OMG so many delicious ideas! I would post a pic of our lunch but I forgot how to on my phone.

I seriously need to make those cheese tacos!
  • Care76
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    Ack! I goofed on my last post. I added 1/2 cup of COCONUT FLOUR!!! And you let the crust COOL completely...

So that was 1/2 cup almond flour and the 1/2 cup of coconut flour? Or did you swap coconut for the almond? I think I will make these for mothers day. :) Thanks for the recipe.
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Care76 wrote: »
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    Ack! I goofed on my last post. I added 1/2 cup of COCONUT FLOUR!!! And you let the crust COOL completely...

So that was 1/2 cup almond flour and the 1/2 cup of coconut flour? Or did you swap coconut for the almond? I think I will make these for mothers day. :) Thanks for the recipe.

For the crust: use 1/2 cup of each kind of flour, to equal a whole cup. I added 1 Tbls of Swerve sweetener and 1 tsp of almond extract, and now use only 5 tablespoons of butter. And sprinkle in some cinnamon. The crust is soft yet firm.
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    rcshm2eox7zw.jpg

Ham and cheese samich!!! Yum
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Oh peeple... am making a shedload of gorgeous, probiotic organic sauerkraut here..... anyone want some....? ;)
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    yz5fydpyvuru.jpg

First and last of the season's fiddleheads in my veggie mix. Blue cheese dressing on leaf lettuce, yogourt & vindaloo paste marinated chicken breast on the bbq.

@AlexandraCarlyle, FedEx me a large waterproof box of the stuff, k? <3
  • Care76
    CRZYFTM thanks for the recipe for the cheesecake! I made it today for our family dinner and everybody loved them!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    Bump up time.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    I'm on a fast today, but in the morning (it's just about 10.00pm here, right now) I'll post breakfast... Chicken gizzard & heart curried casserole.... Am looking forward to that!