15 day fit body challenge - Trainer Lindsay

Hi all,
Anyone tried these 15 day fit body challenge workouts?
If yes, can you share your exp and statistics..

I am not going to follow the diet they have specified but i am counting my calories and etc etc but just wanna try the workouts and see if i can get anything.

Thank you..

Replies

• NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Hi all,

I am not going to follow the diet they have specified but i am counting my calories and etc etc but just wanna try the workouts and see if i can get anything.

Thank you..

I hope none of us from MFP are doing the 15day fit body challenge!!! :open_mouth::worried:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Hi all,

Thank you..

I hope none of us from MFP are doing the 15day fit body challenge!!! :open_mouth::worried:

??
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi all,

Thank you..

Why? What is wrong with a two week program to get started?

I am actually doing one week of Karina Elle's fit model workout programs as a transition between my bulk program and regular program. My goals are a bit different but I downloaded it and I liked it, and she has some pretty good recipes too. I'm not familiar with Lindsay's but I would imagine it's similar.

ETA: Wait. I just realized you are the OP and responded to yourself.
    Are you ok? haha. I am now really confuzzled :|
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Hi all,

Thank you..

then why ask?
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thank you..

I am actually doing one week of Karina Elle's fit model workout programs as a transition between my bulk program and regular program. My goals are a bit different but I downloaded it and I liked it, and she has some pretty good recipes too. I'm not familiar with Lindsay's but I would imagine it's similar.

Hehe am cool... I just wanted to know if 15day fit thingy worked out for anyone.. because I am planning to start and would be a great motivation to see some success responses... but no one responded so I replied again thinking I might get to see some success responses... :wink:
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Hi all,

Thank you..

then why ask?

Coz no one responded...
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thank you..

Hehe am cool... I just wanted to know if 15day fit thingy worked out for anyone.. because I am planning to start and would be a great motivation to see some success responses... but no one responded so I replied again thinking I might get to see some success responses... :wink:

Workouts seem pretty good from what I can tell.. a mix of weights and cardio circuits. Looks fun actually. Give it a go. I mean if you really like it and are seeing results I don't see why you can't keep going after 15 days (unless you wanted to move on to something else).
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Hi all,

Thank you..

then why ask?

Coz no one responded...

takes time sometimes
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    I would love to start it on Monday. I'm not doing the meal plan but want to give the workouts ago. I would love to find an accountability group to do it with
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,295 Member
    I just finished a 10 day challenge with 6 other women, what a great kick-starter! Glad I did it.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Heidi_20 wrote: »
    I would love to start it on Monday. I'm not doing the meal plan but want to give the workouts ago. I would love to find an accountability group to do it with

@Heidi_20 awesome.. Same here, am not gonna follow the meal plans nor gonna buy the ideal lean but just the workouts.. I did started on Monday and today is day4 lemme tell you my body is on fire.. my thighs n *kitten* hurt like anything!! but i think it is worth it!!!
    Start soon don't wait coz it really is worth it...
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    MindyG150 wrote: »
    I just finished a 10 day challenge with 6 other women, what a great kick-starter! Glad I did it.

@MindyG150 awesome.. if you don't mind can you tell me how much you have lost with that challenge...
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    MindyG150 wrote: »

@MindyG150 awesome.. if you don't mind can you tell me how much you have lost with that challenge...

you lose weight with a caloric deficit. so losing from exercise is going to depend on the person and their deficit