Day 9 and 9 regular push ups. Yay!!!1
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    3 miles walked and 10 pushups complete.
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    Pushups - same as yesterday.
    Chin up - Muscles too sore to try.

I'm thinking I need to switch things up a bit and do every other day with something else. Something like squats or lunges, maybe.
  • kiana_k_king
    kiana_k_king Posts: 5 Member
    Okay, I'm in! My bday is June and I need this May Challenge for some extra help!

Gym x3 days a week
    Lose 10lbs by the end of May
    Finally be able to do a real freaking pushup! And 10 of them, at that.

Here we go! Good luck and keep up the good work everyone. And p.s. anyone on keto or LCHF diet I'm all ears for advice lol.

-Kiana
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Did not get to walk Monday. The kids were uncooperative.
    5/9: 1 hour walk.

I got my ChargeHR. It's nifty.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    "ran" again this morning. The morning workout is kinda hard for me to get into. I need a much longer warm up time and I don't have a much longer workout time in the AM. So of my 3 miles I probably only ran 1.5 this morning BUT it was colder and it's that TOM and trust me I was NOT INTO it so, glad I did it but it's going to take some serious work to convince morning workouts are anything but stupid, dumb, cold, and lame. :)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,081 Member
    edited May 2017
    5/9 I kept busy all day. I took a nice walk in the afternoon did my kettle bell workout in the morning and the evening push-ups 3x10 and stayed with in carbs and calories! Very good day!
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    I am struggling to be motivated...but between yesterday and today, I'm feeling positive. Took a super long walk with the dogs yesterday...woke up and squeezed another one in this morning before work. I've busted out my hand weights and exercise bands and while I'm not pushing myself too much just yet, it felt awesome to focus on moving my body more. I'm digging my bike out from the basement this weekend, adding air to the tires, and would like to incorporate that into my daily routine as much as possible. Even just a 20-30 minute ride every night.
  • fanncy0626
    @nikoba I am so glad that you are feeling positive today! Being able to go outside and do something fun like walking your dogs or riding a bike sounds like a fantastic thing for you to do!
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    3.5 miles walked, 15 pushups done. Adding a new one for the next week or so because, y'all, I can't kill the hunger. Seriously, no amount of fiber, protein, or fat is beating it down so I'm tracking calories until shark week passes. I'm keeping carbs low but not limiting fat and protein. My ultimate goal is NOT tracking but I need to see where this goes.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Did my yoga. Purple ketostix. Happy camper.
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    Starting alternating arms and legs days now, so did 30 squats today for legs' day. Might not seem like much, but I also ran/walked 6 miles today.
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    @nikoba I am so glad that you are feeling positive today! Being able to go outside and do something fun like walking your dogs or riding a bike sounds like a fantastic thing for you to do!

Sounds great to me too! I can't wait for my half-marathon to be over with so I can get back to doing funner types of activities. Try to hang on to that positive vibe, @nikoba!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    5/10:
    Non-run day. I did some PT exercises and Fitbit tells me I somehow burned more calories than the previous day when I did almost 5 miles on the treadmill. I did do a lot of running around getting stuff done around the house, taking care of two extra little boys along with my own, etc.
  • fanncy0626
    5/10 I did my weightlifting in the morning, push-ups and walking the dog in the afternoon, kettle bell swing in the evening in my carbs and calories were good!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yesterday was a great day. I walked at lunchtime, hit the gym after work and got to bed at a reasonable hour so I got 8 hrs of sleep last night. My macros were on point and I felt energetic enough to go home and do some cleaning after the gym. I have felt so much better in the past two weeks than I have in months.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    edited May 2017
    5/10:
    40 min Superset Sculpt from Jessica Smith

As I suspected, the Zip wasn't catching all my steps. It's frustrating to not be able to log activity as what it is though. The thing autorecognizes...it recognized my strength training as a 30 min walk. But the calorie burn looked about right so I let it be. I'm still figuring things out. Annnnyyyyway...