Looking for others around my age group and who are just star

Looking for others around 36 years of age who are just starting out for motivation and support. I just started and would love some friends for support.

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    <---32 well over 100lbs to lose
  • sugarplum181
    sugarplum181 Posts: 10 Member
    I may not be around your age (I'm 26) but we can all help each other :happy:
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Hi there!! I am 35 years old and have about 50 lbs to lose. Would love to help you stay motivated b/c I need it myself!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    34 with 50 pounds to lose to start with and then reevaluate. :happy:
  • Hi! I'm new to this as well. I'm 37 and need to lose 25 pounds.
  • I'm 37. I have 54 pounds to go. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • mjennings
    mjennings Posts: 10 Member
    Hi I am 46, and need to lose a good 80 lbs, I think I could use your support more so yes I am willing to travel this journey with you
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    I'm 30 with about 30 lbs. to lose. Good luck to you!!
  • Virgo09
    Virgo09 Posts: 85 Member
    I'm 33 yrs of age and have about 35 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Hi, i'm 36b with about 90 lbs. to lose... I am new at this and just starting but feel free to add me.
  • losing_4_life
    losing_4_life Posts: 21 Member
    Hi I'm 40 with 60 lbs to lose. I'm new to this also! We can motivate each other. Feel free to add me if you wish. Good luck!
  • Hswindells28
    Hswindells28 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey I'm 28 but you can add me
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    welcome :)
  • hi, I'm not long started either - you will get some great support, advice and friendship from here/ oh & btw i'm 42 xxx
  • jaqui71
    jaqui71 Posts: 14
    Hi,
    I'm 39 and need to lose 35 pounds.I live in Australia, Born in South Africa and have three wonderful kids.
  • sherrysheffer
    sherrysheffer Posts: 10 Member
    hello im 38 and would enjoy helping somebody smile. Im going to play softball this fall for the cardio. I might make so friends who knows I am a straight talker so if you want to add me great, just know I always speak my mind.
  • sherrysheffer
    sherrysheffer Posts: 10 Member
    love the baby pic
  • amie031182
    amie031182 Posts: 27 Member
    Wecome! I'm right around your age (29) and need the same thing! Feel free to add me....I'm still new to this so not sure how to do that yet:)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Hello I am 39 and I have about 70 pounds to lose, I am here to encourage and give support and feel free to add to your friends list.
  • 39!!
    and have now 60ish pounds to loose
    feel free to add me:)