Favorite excercise

2»

Replies

• MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Love deadlifts, despise treadmills and stationary bikes. Not because its cardio, but because the windows are right next to them in my gym. Makes me want to just say fluff it and go outside.
  • Angela_does_zumba
    Angela_does_zumba Posts: 31 Member
    Love: Zumba and Pilates
    Like: any other group fitness formats (Eg: kickboxing, yoga, bootcamps). I like swimming too. Lifting is cool.
    Dislike: running. Ugh. I'll do it if someone is chasing me or if I have to go after food... otherwise I really don't like running.
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Like: hiking, Pilates reformer, hiit
    Dislike: running on treadmill, burpees.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Love hiking and dancing, hate lifting weights or running
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I love outdoor activities such as running, cycling, hiking, climbing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc. I also like yoga.
    I hate lifting, but I know it is a necessity to keep me able to do the things I like without injury. I don't mind doing random strengthening exercises inserted into my daily activity (e.g. squats and lunges while playing fetch with my dog), but I find counting reps to be mind numbing and tedious. If anyone has any suggestions on making strength training more enjoyable, I'd love to hear them!
    Currently trying to determine if I enjoy swimming laps. I am leaning towards no. :)
  • FatWithFatness
    FatWithFatness Posts: 315 Member
    I dislike squats, because I'm not very good at them.
    I like deadlifts, because they hurt me in all the right places.
  • maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    edited May 2017
    Love: slingshot bench press. I love how I can handle much more volume with heavy weight and that feeling of getting the bar off my chest quickly.
    Hate: Burpees. They are gross!
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Love: deadlifts, squats, bench, any weights really

Dislike with a fiery burning hate: running, burpees, mountain climbers, and icky cardio related exercises.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Love deadlifts the most, then barbell rows, pull-ups, front squats, overhead squats, bench press. Most upper body work really.

Hate back squats (because they're hard) and walking lunges, or any lower body exercise that I do for volume.

But nothing in this world is as awful as the elliptical. Or Zumba.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    running is my exercise/therapy of choice.

not a big fan of lifting, but i do it because i know it's good for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Like: Bench press, hip thrusters, kick boxing, swimming
    dislike: running, elliptical, bear crawls and mountain climbers
  • wolfsbayne0225
    wolfsbayne0225 Posts: 16 Member
    Love Deadlifts

Second the hate on ellipticals (aka, the devil)
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    I Love leg day almost all of it I feel amazing after static holds on sled with heavy weights. Mind you not completely honest hard and challenging during but within minutes accomplished and doing other strength training on legs.
  • jlscherme
    jlscherme Posts: 157 Member
    Anything that involves jumping around. Zumba, plyos, puddles...