What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• DwerryMouse
    DwerryMouse Posts: 24 Member
    edited May 2017
    Eating a magnum o:)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Sitting on my patio eating coconut ice cream & enjoying this crazy windy afternoon
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited May 2017
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

Shaking my head at the dumb *kitten* that messaged me. I'm not impressed with online dating. Maybe I should become a nun?
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Eating egg salad. Throwing my aggressive kitten off me (he keeps climbing my bare legs using his claws because he knows I'm eating). Researching marital practice theories and possible sex taboos of Copper Age (late Neolithic) Europe.

It's a constant party over here.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

Shaking my head at the dumb *kitten* that messaged me. I'm not impressed with online dating. Maybe I should become a nun?

Try irl dating, then they will just have to think it in their head instead

If only it were that easy. All I do is go to the gym, work, and go home. I would love for the firefighter at my gym to ask me out, but it ain't happening.
  • PandaTami
    PandaTami Posts: 10 Member
    going through lists of foods and looking for healthier alternatives that i can eat.... shocked at what some foods really have in them
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Still having too much fun with the fish voice changing snap chat filter with friends.... just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swim, swim, swim is going through my head right now.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

If only it were that easy. All I do is go to the gym, work, and go home. I would love for the firefighter at my gym to ask me out, but it ain't happening.

Ask him out? Women can initiate conversations too!

Seconded. Talk to him! :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

He left for Texas today to do work training for a month. I might ask him if he'd like to grab breakfast one Saturday after working out. I'll feel like an idiot if he says no.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

i dunno why but ive always thought you was married.

I'm recently divorced.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

He left for Texas today to do work training for a month. I might ask him if he'd like to grab breakfast one Saturday after working out. I'll feel like an idiot if he says no.

Don't feel that way! Having the confidence to ask him is a sexy thing. He may not see you that way now, but when guys sense confidence it's like a light switch gets turned on.
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

Don't feel that way! Having the confidence to ask him is a sexy thing. He may not see you that way now, but when guys sense confidence it's like a light switch gets turned on.

plus guys can be shy too, whenever a girl has shown interest in me irl it makes me feel amazing

Bonner...you are amazing :D:p
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

But what if he says yes? The answer is always no if you don't ask. Just talk to him and throw it out there... "I'm gonna get some food here, you should come too if you've got time."

(Not that I can say much, I'm pretty insanely shy myself, but I've used this before)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    gsfnlz4n4m0t.jpg

plus guys can be shy too, whenever a girl has shown interest in me irl it makes me feel amazing

This is true. Guys fear rejection just like gals do. Some don't have that "game" factor. But I would say yes to a date from a guy that seems a little nervous over one that has so much confidence it's almost cocky.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Eating a bag of caramel M & M's.... I shouldn't but I'm a sucker for caramel.