What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• carolinamccabe22
    carolinamccabe22 Posts: 7 Member
    hrod215 wrote: »
    - That your mind will constantly play tricks on you. I take the subway and I'll look at a seat between 2 people and gauge if I will even fit. Once I do sit, I'll notice that I'll easily have an inch of space on each side, like, What?!
    - That sometimes you have to be okay with being on this journey on your own. I secretly enjoy working out alone. It's hard to deal with people who say they want to change but always make excuses to not go to the gym AND try to sabotage you in the process. BYE, FELICIA!
    - That your family will always think you are either too fat or too thin, meh.
    - Being able to climb, jump, skip, run with your kids is the most incredible feeling in the world.
    - That your husband will try to kick up his health factor just because he wants to make sure you keep your eyes on him and not some buff jockey type at the gym (LOL, as if I pay attention to anything else but my form and dope muscles!).
    - That it's okay to not always feel victorious but as long as you keep at it you are WINNING!

that is so true about family lol keep up the good work :smile:
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    tomteboda wrote: »
    That if you have a large frame, no matter how lean you get, you'll still be big compared to most other lean people.

Right there with you, Sister
  • Jriggs46615
    Jriggs46615 Posts: 50 Member
    shans34 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds that loosing weight is helping my body temp? When I was 65lbs larger, I was freezing all the time due to poor circulation, as that's improved I find I'm warmer now and less "discoloured"! Lol

Good to know. I'm looking forward to that, as I'm ALWAYS freezing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!