Motivated May 2017: Week 3 (5/15-5/21)

13»

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,080 Member
    5/18 I weight lifted this morning. Walked 4.5 miles in the afternoon. Kettlebell workout in the evening. Carbs and calories were good!
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    Decided to give my arms a break for probably the rest of the month due to impinged shoulders acting up. So instead I played a couple hours of xBox kinect games with my sister for today's exercise.
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    The heat is something around here. We went from mid 60's over the weekend to 95 today. I have gotten outside for walks several times this week and will be hitting the gym after work. Hubby has been even more supportive lately and is considering joining the low carb way of life. He just doesn't want to have to count anything. Lazy LC isn't a bad thing, especially since I'll be doing the majority of the cooking.

That's awesome!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    5/18: 1hr hillbilly yard stomp, YEEEEEHAWWWWW!
    Yes, I'm a complete goofus. :mrgreen:

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    TMI alert, I apologize ahead of time. My TOM started yesterday, but I have no headache or cramps so far and that's pretty awesome. I am a little tired and the scale has stopped moving for the moment but that isn't bothering me. I still got in a good walk last night at the gym and stuck to my plan at dinner afterward. I went over on my protein yesterday but today I am not terribly hungry so I think that'll balance out. All in all, a minimal blip on my radar in comparison to other months.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Things have been okay! I have 25 minutes left for this week to get in for cardio, and given my work schedule tomorrow, it's going to be an actual effort to get into the gym, haha. But I've hit my 150 minutes the last two weeks, and I won't ruin my streak now!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    5/18: trail run
    5/19: rest day
  • fanncy0626
    5/19 Kettlebell workout in the morning and the evening. Short walk and push-ups in the evening. Driving most of the day. Carbs and calories were good.
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    Did quite a bit of moving boxes of merchandise at work today. So much for giving my arms a break.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    5/19: 2 Strength vids. 14min Plank Power (Jessica Smith...ouch) and 25min KB HIIT (BodyFitby Amy...more ouch.)

• TX_Bluebonnet
    Closed out the week with a 13 mile run/walk. See you all next week!!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Looks like we all had a good week overall. I really enjoy seeing everyone's success stories.
    I went out last night to an Elk's club dinner and the meal was a beautiful roast beef with green beans and of course mashed potatoes with gravy and a roll. The kitchen staff was bringing them out pre-plated but I was able to ask them to bring me out just the beef and green beans with no gravy. I grabbed a pat of butter for the beans and enjoyed a little salad on the side. It was perfect and I felt great that I wasn't wasting what I knew I wasn't going to eat anyway. We were out seeing a local band later in the evening and my hubby and girlfriend ordered nachos because they were hungry again and I just picked a bit of cheese and jalapenos off the edges. I wasn't hungry but I just like cheese and hot peppers :smiley:
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    5/20: Total Body Hammer workout
    5/21: Trail run
  • fanncy0626
    5/20 and 5/21 Kettlebell workout morning and evening. Walked all day. Push-ups in evening. Not counting calories or carbs. Trying to stay low but on vacation!