Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    I think you must be a good cook. Bone broth! Anyway, I'm going to copy that salad.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    amflautist wrote: »
    I think you must be a good cook. Bone broth! Anyway, I'm going to copy that salad.

I would love to think that LOL - it's delish to me anyway! :D

Tonight's is going to be different then normal so I'm quite excited - stay tuned for pictures!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Omad is great in that you can actually get full. That is the only way that dieting can be feasible for me is if I get to be full often. Keep at it!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    That meal looks delicious!!
  • mistymeadows2005

Here you go! Easy and pretty low Cal and sooooo good for you!
    http://nourishedkitchen.com/bone-broth/
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2017
    Last night's omad - minus the starburst, which were also delicious

ooahr3czetle.jpg

Total cals - 1780 or so - I don't mind being a little over, because today's "fast" is going to be the total up to 1750 that I missed hitting throughout the week - It around 700 cals or so. So a small meal for my omad tonight, I'll probably keep it around 500 or so unless I'm extra hungry, but I doubt I will be. I just don't want to get too low on my 7 day average, so I have to hit 8750 for the week. Plus it's easier than a little tiny meal on Friday's. It's the first time I'm having anything more than like 200 cals on my second fast day, so we'll see how the scale reacts next week :)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    ThAt looks awesome!
  • mistymeadows2005
    shans34 wrote: »
    ThAt looks awesome!

It was GLORIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys! Hope y'all had a super weekend! I can't upload via my phone so here are Saturday and Sunday's OMADs. Saturday was lettuce tacos and some chips and guac. Yesterday was a BLT with an egg, spag squash mac 'n' cheese, and a salad.

mo8c5qsbi6hb.jpg
    ezsrlolb4ygq.jpg

Friday was a semi-fast day - just had a few cocktails and a salad - kept the cals low. I'll probably do a relatively lower calorie day today too since the weekend was a little higher than I normally do - plus tomorrow is my "true" fasting day and weds is weigh-in.

Feeling pretty good, but a little bummed that I wasn't quite as "strict" as I normally am - good thing I tend to use a weekly calorie count instead - so between a light day today, and fasting tomorrow I think I'll be right back on the train! I'll send y'all my OMAD for tonight tomorrow morning and report in on Weds on how the weigh in goes!

Hope everyone is well!!

S

• 1MADGIRL
    our meals look great!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited May 2017
    Way to go, Misty! I made the mistake of viewing your food and my meal isn't for several more hours. Trying to get back on my American time eating schedule after being overseas for a week.

Your dishes are very helpful to see since I am trying to up my calories, and I eat a good variety like you. Your journey post will be helpful when I have days where I don't know what to make!
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    You are doing a great job! Your meals always look so good.
  • mistymeadows2005
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Way to go, Misty! I made the mistake of viewing your food and my meal isn't for several more hours. Trying to get back on my American time eating schedule after being overseas for a week.

Your dishes are very helpful to see since I am trying to up my calories, and I eat a good variety like you. Your journey post will be helpful when I have days where I don't know what to make!

Happy to help in my own little way! I love variety and I love planning what I really want allllll day long! :P Stay strong for a few more hours and then you can have your OMAD!!! WOOT WOOT!! Tonight we're having chicken gyros with homemade tatziki - we MIGHT make "pitas" out of cauliflower but I might just get lazy and use pita bread lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    shans34 wrote: »
    You are doing a great job! Your meals always look so good.

Thanks! It's the inner-chef in me ;)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    I enjoy seeing your inner-chef meals!
  • 1MADGIRL
    I enjoy seeing your inner-chef meals!

So do I - they always look amazing :)

Keep it up !
  • mistymeadows2005
    q331xwr7zrw1.jpg
    acyb0x4vtd9o.jpg

Ok so - here's last night's OMAD. Chicken Gyros with homemade tzatziki and a salad with homemade ranch and bleu cheese. I only ate one of the gyros lol - my eyes were bigger than my stomach. I finished it up with a handful of cashews with some semisweet choc chips and some SKITTLES!!! LOL

Today is fasting dayyyyy which actually works out nicely because I slept kinda rough last night and then my tummy got upset when I took my ACV this morning SO good day for the tummy to be a little rocky, seeing as I won't risk putting anything in it LOL. Feeling ok otherwise AND weigh in is tomorrow!!! Stay tuned, kids!
  • wsandy8512
    Looks super tasty!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Looks super tasty!!!

IT WAS! NOM NOM NOM! I would've had 2 of them but it's a really strong flavor and I was over it after one LOL - delicious though!
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    It certainly looks nomnomnom!!! Btw, Is the tzatziki sauce the kind a person might eat with grape leaves or something?