LOSE 55 POUNDS BY CHRISTMAS!! June - December!! Who's with me??

Replies

• Kimbrklyn01
    Kimbrklyn01 Posts: 4 Member
    I am in. I am from Springfield, Illinois. My total weight loss goal is 65 pounds, so I will go with 50 by Christmas. Does anyone know how to make groups on here? That would be great if we had our own little group to post in.
  • CyberGoGiver
    CyberGoGiver Posts: 2 Member
    Yes please - Great idea!
    I'm just over 40lb down and have just short of 70 to go. Could do with a little mutual group support and an extra 55 for Christmas sounds perfect.
    I'm in Worcester in the UK and am currently doing the C25K (also signed up for a marathon in Jan 2018 so every pound off is one I won't have to carry for 26 miles) ;)

Please add me <3
  • GoBrandiRanger
    GoBrandiRanger Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Brandi. I started my journey December 1st. I've lost 43lbs (was up to 55 lost but I slacked off.) I'd love to get to 200lbs by Christmas! That'd be 72lbs. I'm ready to jump back on the wagon and need accountability buddies! I'd be happy with 55lbs, but 72 would be awesome, too. I'm in!!!
  • GoBrandiRanger
    GoBrandiRanger Posts: 2 Member
    I'd like to join this callenge.

Returning to MFP after dealing with the death of my mom. I've gained about 35 lbs. I'd like to lose it again plus more. I have 49.2 lbs to lose in total to reach my goal of 140 lbs.

I'm in British Columbia, Canada. Female, 48 yrs old, 5'3".

Oh Rose, I am so sorry. This was my inspiration for starting, too. I'm 28. My mother died April 3rd of last year at 50 years old. If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me! I won't pretend to know your pain because the loss of a mother is so deeply personal that it affects us all differently, but I do have some experience in turning the grief into motivation.

Idk about you, but losing my mom felt like I lost myself completely. It's been rough and I'm still struggling to find myself again. I am here for you.
  • caitlynn1993
    caitlynn1993 Posts: 3 Member
    Let's do it!
  • Blakes_Momm13
    Blakes_Momm13 Posts: 33 Member
    Michigan- 60 sounds good. My first small goal is to lose 40 by October. Good luck ya'll!!!
  • RJacobson412
    RJacobson412 Posts: 2 Member
    Northern Illinois here.

I am in!
  • Ooh this sounds right up my street. I have about 100 lbs to lose. I live in England. Feel free to add me x
  • perlavgarcia1
    perlavgarcia1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in. I need to loose 50lbs.
  • quizeyfbaby
    quizeyfbaby Posts: 6 Member
    Count me in!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    I'd like to join this callenge.

Returning to MFP after dealing with the death of my mom. I've gained about 35 lbs. I'd like to lose it again plus more. I have 49.2 lbs to lose in total to reach my goal of 140 lbs.

I'm in British Columbia, Canada. Female, 48 yrs old, 5'3".

Oh Rose, I am so sorry. This was my inspiration for starting, too. I'm 28. My mother died April 3rd of last year at 50 years old. If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me! I won't pretend to know your pain because the loss of a mother is so deeply personal that it affects us all differently, but I do have some experience in turning the grief into motivation.

Idk about you, but losing my mom felt like I lost myself completely. It's been rough and I'm still struggling to find myself again. I am here for you.

You're very kind. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. She was very young! I'm happy, however, that we are both here. We can do this :smile:
  • erinphyllis
    erinphyllis Posts: 3 Member
    In!!
  • AniaMania81
    AniaMania81 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm in!
  • marbad
    marbad Posts: 1 Member
    I am in NJ....I am in...Need to lose 75 lbs by Christmas
  • SanguineAllure
    SanguineAllure Posts: 40 Member
    Totally in!! My goal is hopefully 65lbs by January so 55 lbs by Christmas would be amazing!!
    I'm always up for fitness friends. I live in Cali.
  • Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    I set my goal to lose 63 pounds .. I will take 50 :smiley:
  • amybluefish
    amybluefish Posts: 82 Member
    I hope to lose more than that (im heavy enough) but Im totally in, love to be part of a group with the same goal!
  • mescoto15
    mescoto15 Posts: 1 Member
    Im in