midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Rainbow sherbet
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Chocolate marshmallow
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Many, many favorites.

Rocky road, mint chocolate chip, any deep dark bitter chocolate especially if there are nuts, peanut butter, coffee (Henry's or Haagen Dazs), Henry's MJ toffee. Just about all of the gelatos I tried at Gelateria San Crispino.

One I reserve for special occasions (because calorie bomb and even a kiddie size ends up like a large) is Cold Stone's sweet cream ice cream mixed with 2x yellow cake, toasted almonds and strawberries.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    I just spent a week in Italy. Why are Italians not obese from gelato?
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    anything cookie dough or choco PB/vanilla PB :smile:

specifically: breyer's reese's blasts, B&J's cookie dough & half baked and B&J's cherry garcia is actually super yummy and refreshing (the half baked and cherry garcia come in froyo too and honestly i can't tell the difference!)

I :heart: ice cream so much!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Not a huge fan of ice cream but when I fancy some I usually go for low fat vanilla with caramel swirled through.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Breyer's Vanilla Bean tops the list, but Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia is a close second.
  • anaxmann
    anaxmann Posts: 103 Member
    Chocolate with peanut butter swirl, the best are Tillamook and Baskin Robbins.
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate chip, neopolitan, B&J chocolate chip cookie dough.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited May 2017
    Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel gelato, hands down.

Their Caramel Apple Pie and Key Lime Pie are also incredible, and their Pumpkin Pie, seasonally, is a must-have.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Chocolate and peanut butter. Preferably mixed together in the same bowl.

There's an amazing gelato shop we go to with a peanut butter gelato with chocolate sauce swirled through and brownie chunks. So good. They have a "special" flavour every week... I usually end up with that because I want to try something new, but they have some great staple flavours.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    I'm going to post this here, but unless you're strong enough, DON'T LOOK!!

http://www.hostesscakes.com/icecream
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    mint chocolate chip, black walnut, or butter pecan. The last two because they bring back memories of eating ice cream with my grandparents when I was little.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Most nut flavors (butter pecan, pistachio, toasted almond, peanut butter) or anything caramel. I also like cinnamon.

I'd be VERY interested in trying cardamom ice cream, because I've had that rice pudding they serve in Indian restaurants that's flavored with cardamom and it's delicious. I'm imagining ice cream with that flavor right now and it sounds delightful.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Most nut flavors (butter pecan, pistachio, toasted almond, peanut butter) or anything caramel. I also like cinnamon.

I'd be VERY interested in trying cardamom ice cream, because I've had that rice pudding they serve in Indian restaurants that's flavored with cardamom and it's delicious. I'm imagining ice cream with that flavor right now and it sounds delightful.

Yes to pistachio!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    All time favorite is white chocolate raspberry truffle from Haagen-Daaz. Only 48095320 calories a serving, lol.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Mississippi Mud
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    I'm not a huge ice cream fan, I'd rather eat a cookie! But I do like cookies & cream and mint chip.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Chocolate <insert any added flavor here that goes with chocolate> ;) Chip, chunk, cookie, caramel, fudge, cherry, nut, whatever haha.