New

zorra6128
zorra6128 Posts: 1 Member
Here I go again. I need to lose 56 lbs. I still have hope that I can do it. I have not become one of those crying people talking to Richard Simmons, yet. now, I am just not healthy.

Replies

• traz1973
    traz1973 Posts: 3 Member
    I am in the same boat. I need to really motivate myself
  • daphanief
    daphanief Posts: 1 Member
    I guess we're all rocking the boat together !!
  • jennyp
    jennyp Posts: 11 Member
    I have gained back the 60 pounds plus I lost. I need to get back on it. May I join you guys in the boat?
  • elizabeth090786
    elizabeth090786 Posts: 7 Member
    Same here,add me :)<3
  • MsDeeHawk12
    MsDeeHawk12 Posts: 52 Member
    That boat seller must have had a great sale, because I'm in the same boat. Lost 55, gained it all back. Trying to hit it hard again.
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    I am starting again as well decided I am going to do things a little different this time. Instead of keeping track of lbs I am going to track my good days of healthy eating and moderate exercise. Thinking my days will add up faster than pounds lost and hopefully that will help my motivation. Good Luck to all feel free to add me
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    bellkat31 wrote: »
    I am starting again as well decided I am going to do things a little different this time. Instead of keeping track of lbs I am going to track my good days of healthy eating and moderate exercise. Thinking my days will add up faster than pounds lost and hopefully that will help my motivation. Good Luck to all feel free to add me

If i can offer a piece of advice that has helped me. Dont make the scale your enemy.

The scale is your ONE true friend that is telling you the truth and isnt being judgmental or insulting.

Thank the scale and be kinder to yourself. You ARE trying after all.