Over 100lbs to lose

sweetg0522
sweetg0522 Posts: 17 Member
My name is Amanda. 33yrs old. I am married with 4 kids. I have tried loosing weight before. I lost about 40lbs only to gain it back plus some. I'm up to 295lbs and I feel like I can breathe anymore. I hate felling tight and swollen all the time. I trying to get my life back once again. I would love to have friends on this site to support and keep me on top of things. Friends that will check my food diary and comment to help me. Thanks.

Replies

• littlemssarcasm
    littlemssarcasm Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm working towards a 50lb goal! I'll send you a friend request! We can help each other
  • GMPOTS
    GMPOTS Posts: 19 Member
    Add me, You can do this.
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Hey! I'm also on a 50lb goal.

Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • kaylaleannlewis
    kaylaleannlewis Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to this too! Let's do it together :)
  • nicand15
    nicand15 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Trying to lose 100lbs. My dad died due to complications from his weight at 47, and at 30 I am almost as big as he was. I'm afraid and I need some help to stay motivated
  • lorimarielong
    lorimarielong Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Amanda! I also just started here, and have over 100 lbs to lose. (112 to reach my goal) I know what you mean about losing a significant amount only to gain it (and a few extra) back. I was leaving a 30 year marriage and lost 60 lbs in just 4 months. I looked and felt better than I had in over 25 years! I am determined to do it again, and you can too. You have made the right choice to do it among others who have similar goals to lose weight, get healthier and, literally, take our lives back!!
  • couponsandcoffee101
    couponsandcoffee101 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm excited today is my first day!
  • Holly1111555
    Holly1111555 Posts: 4 Member
    You can definitely do this! When I started I had 135 lbs to lose. I am now halfway there. It has been hard, and I have been far from perfect, but I am still here. I'll add you.
  • LettyBz
    LettyBz Posts: 7 Member
    60lb goal for me! We can definitely do this. Blood sweat and tears ahead but it will all be worth it. Let's do it!
  • juliarawlins
    juliarawlins Posts: 3 Member
    HI! I've got over 100lbs to lose! Please feel free to add me.
  • alexxstarnes
    alexxstarnes Posts: 21 Member
    have over 100 lbs, need all the support I can get and I will give it as well add me please
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    I have 80 to lose anyone feel free to add me
  • elizabeth090786
    elizabeth090786 Posts: 7 Member
    Your all. more than welcome to add me :)<3
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    I had 100lb to lose, down 38.5lb so far, add me and we can continue our journeys together!! We've got this!!
  • lorinoye
    lorinoye Posts: 13 Member
    I'm looking to lose 150lbs. Anyone looking for a friend and support can add me! The more the merrier!!
  • FuturePriorFatGirl
    FuturePriorFatGirl Posts: 1 Member
    I want to get rid of 200 pounds I don't need. I want the title of "prior fat girl" and I'm gonna try my best to get that. I know we can ALL do it. So let's do this ladies! ♥️
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    I'm almost 50 pounds into a 120 pound loss, and having MFP friends with similar goals has been a huge help for me!

There's also a good group for people with 100+ pounds to lose which I really like.
  • happygirlxxx
    happygirlxxx Posts: 301 Member
    Hi all - feel free to add me as well. I need to lose between 100 - 120lbs. So far down 54lbs; joined MFP back in January. My diary is open to friends and I comment every day.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    I am not one to chastise others but I try to share any motivational or inspirational words that help me. I have love about 200 lbs in the past 2 years. It has not been all down hill but I am a living example that it can be done.
  • susanlannon1
    susanlannon1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All - feel free to add me! I would like to lose 100ish lbs. I could use some "friends" with the same goals. I've thought about WLS but wonder if I can do it without...............