Women's average THIGH and CALF size! What's yours?

Replies

• stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    5'3"
    128.6lbs
    Calves 13in
    Thighs 21 in

Even when I am heavy I have chicken legs LOL
  • ashesnposies333
    ashesnposies333 Posts: 59 Member
    5'1
    167lbs last I checked (still at least 20lbs to go haven't decided on more or not)
    Thighs 25
    Calves 15
  • Tropicoolblonde
    Tropicoolblonde Posts: 70 Member
    Thighs 18.5" No idea about calves.
  • SeaShellzHere
    SeaShellzHere Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2017
    Left thigh 19.5 inches
    Right thigh 21.25 inches

Height: 5'1 1/2
    Weight: 100-102.5lbs.

People tell me I don't have big thighs and complain that they think I could gain weight. But apparently my legs are big especially in comparison to my body.

I was thinking about getting surgery to get a couple inches taken off my right leg to make it the same as my left leg.
  • SeaShellzHere
    SeaShellzHere Posts: 2 Member
    Left thigh 19.5 inches
    Right thigh 21.25 inches

Height: 5'1 1/2
    Weight: 100-102.5lbs.

People tell me I don't have big thighs and complain that they think I could gain weight. But apparently my legs are big especially in comparison to my body.

I was thinking about getting surgery to get a couple inches taken off my right leg to make it the same as my left leg.

I just measured my calves now
    My right calf is 12.5 inches and my left calf is 12 inches
  • limex
    limex Posts: 81 Member
    Browsing through this thread has confirmed what I already know...my calves are ginormous haha. I wish I could slim them down, cause I can't fit in any boots either.

Height: 5'0"
    Weight: 136.5
    Thighs: 21.75
    Calves: 16.75
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    macchiatto wrote: »
    jwcanfield wrote: »
    And muscular calves, which may measure larger, look really great - especially if ankles are slender!

Yes, they look great, but they can make shopping for knee-high boots rather a pain as many boot companies only seem interested in making boots for skinny-legged women. Even at my lowest ever weight, I could rarely zip up knee high boots.

I feel your pain on boot-shopping but for the opposite reason. I have scrawny calves and would love it if they had more muscle and looked better in boots! I've discovered that unfortunately, almost no one makes boots for skinny legged women. Most boots are 15" circumference, which look ridiculous on my 12.5" calves. (I wear a size 9 so I might be better off if I had smaller feet, but I'm 5'7 so they're proportionate.) I can frequently find a wide calf option, but never narrow calf. I've been looking for two years. When I spent some time googling, the only narrow calf boots I could find were pretty expensive. (I have one affordable pair in cognac, and I tried to see if I could get them in black, but they don't make them anymore.)

If anyone reading this thread has a recommendation of affordable cute boots for narrow calves, let me know!

I was going to suggest trying to order from Asia, but they might not have a large variety of boots st your shoes size. Maybe try France?
  • emilzheng7
    emilzheng7 Posts: 1 Member
    Height : 5' 2''
    Weight : 108 lbs
    Thigh : 18''
    Calf : 12''

My thigh and calf sizes look smaller than average but to me they look huge.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited July 2017
    Jenjaz1910 wrote: »
    I'm 5ft3, 143lbs with 23.5 thighs and 13 calves!!

yup. what she said except i think i'm a shade under 135 atm. *edit: actually no. my calves are 15", turns out*

it was the same when i did weigh 143 though :tongue. what's probably changed is my ankles and knees, especially just above/below knees. my ankles are 8 at the moment if that. so with me shrinking seems to start at the joints and then slowly slooooowwwwly work its way inland from there.

personally, if i want encouragement or signs of progress i have to look at muscle definition in between joints. things like a distinction starting to show between my quads and the next muscle group over, all round.
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    5'2"
    115 lbs
    T=19.25"
    C=13.5"
    %BF = UTD
  • fightsong92
    fightsong92 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm definitely the biggest on here by a lot. Kind of embarassed.

5'4
    249 Ibs
    Thigh at very top: 25 1/2
    Calf: 16
    Waist: 48
    Bust: 52
    BMI: A lot!

:'(

Surprisingly, my legs look a lot smaller compared to my body. They definitely aren't small though.
  • Aerona85
    Aerona85 Posts: 159 Member
    5 foot 9
    217 lb
    Calf: 16
    Thigh: 25.5 at thickest spot

My calves have been that size when I was 180 and when I was 244, so I don't see that changing any time soon. I basically don't store fat below my knees or below my elbows. Thighs...I will lose inches there eventually.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Im 5 ft 3
    127 pounds
    21- thickest part of thigh including a bit of loose skin
    15- smallest part of thigh -just above knees a few inches up
    calf- 13.5
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    cyn4him wrote: »
    Last measured... thigh 23.5 and calves 15. I am on level 3 of 30 day shred and will measure again when done.
    Oh. I am 5 foot 2. And have always had thicker thighs.

How long do you do each level? I am doing tje 30 day shred video too, but not sure when they saw 30 day shred, do you do each level for10 days or thirty? I just did level one until I had the guts to go to level 2.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    5'7"
    138 pounds
    Thigh - 22"
    Calf - 15"
    BF% - ?
    BMI - 21.6

• bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2017
    I know this is an old thread, but hey.

5'3"
    114ish lbs
    Thigh - 21"
    Calf - 13"
    BF - scale tells me 23-24%, online calculators tell me 20-21%
    BMI - 20.19

My starting weight was 127 (not that bad but the extra lbs sure showed on my small frame) and my goal weight is 110. I've always been bottom heavy and my little cousin once told me I have "fat man thighs" which has stuck with me for about 10 years. Kids say the darndest things ... and it sure can hurt.

I wish I had taken "before" measurements. I know I have slimmed down some since when I started. I know I've lost about an inch off my waist and 1-2" off my hips, but didn't have a starting measurement for my thighs.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited September 2017
    Re-reading this thread gives me such perspective. I still hate my thighs and think they look stocky and awful (I'm too short for them to look willowy and graceful even though I have proportionately long legs for my body), but again, they aren't objectively big. They just have so much loose skin that I'll never look at them and like them, I think.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Wow, over 4 years since I originally responded to this post.

Still 5'10
    126-128 Ibs rather than my former 131
    Thigh is 18.5 (was 19.5)
    Calves are about same at 13.5
    Waist is 25 (was 26)
  • wootygirl118
    wootygirl118 Posts: 1 Member
    46 years old
    Height - 5'1"
    129 lbs....goal weight 117
    33.5" bust....goal 32"
    28" waist.....goal 26"