Looking for friends...

I've been doing my best to adopt healthier eating habits. I'm a big girl trying to not be Soo big anymore. My cousin is on the journey with me. We're trying to be strong willed and Soo far we're doing well.

Just need some friends on here to keep me accountable as well. Thanks

Replies

• smcarthur2007
    smcarthur2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Name's Shane. Just started getting back into working out and eating better. Maybe you can keep me motivated too, lol.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Add me :)
  • CynthiaPrickett170
    CynthiaPrickett170 Posts: 6 Member
    I just got back on here and need friends and support as well please feel free to add me
  • SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Congratulations. You're lucky to have a cousin to help support you... plus there are a ton of wonderful people here with MFP. Feel free to add. Good Luck!
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Welcome! I'm just 5 weeks in and already feeling soooo much better! The first few weeks were the hardest, but now that I've got some momentum going, is much easier to stay on track. I'll add you :)
  • charden875
    charden875 Posts: 31 Member
    Add me I'm 44 married and pretty cool ! Jk ! I had heart surgery last year for afib and gained 40 lbs recovering I'm 17 lbs down about 130 days in ( profile says 30 but I went on a cruise and couldn't log in ) I don't diet just count calories IF YOU BIITE IT YOU WRITE IT lol
  • thegreenefamily3028
    thegreenefamily3028 Posts: 3 Member
    I too am a big girl trying not to be so big anymore! Names Robyn.
  • LadybugLover09
    LadybugLover09 Posts: 4 Member
    Starting over again...names Izzy...need some accountability friends any takers?
  • iwillbefit15
    iwillbefit15 Posts: 3 Member
    Started back on here after feeling down. Ready to kick this bad eating! Anyone can add me..Let's Support Each Other!
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    My best advice: take it one day at a time, or even take it one meal at a time. Feel free to add me!
  • thehappyelf1
    thehappyelf1 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me! Sounds like you are going in the right direction .
  • ESHRINER43783
    ESHRINER43783 Posts: 35 Member
    you can add me
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    Add me! We can moticate each other!
  • venuscaelestis
    venuscaelestis Posts: 27 Member
    I'm right here with you! On day 10 and just weighed myself for the first time in years. I'm ready to put this weight in my past. Add me if you'd like!
  • KellyRGoodwin
    KellyRGoodwin Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! The more friends the merrier! I'm new in this community and no one I know uses this app so I could definitely use some friends here :)
  • PISTASZCZUK
    PISTASZCZUK Posts: 20 Member
    Any of these people feel free to add me I have 100lbs to lose after putting loads back on after children so annoying I had lost it all to get married and now that
    Is my target I won't need the dress but it would be nice to be able to still fit it!!
  • lysa916
    lysa916 Posts: 13 Member
    I sent a request. Anyone feel free to add me. I need the feedback and the accountability. I am a stress eater.
  • transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2017
    Always looking for more fitness minded friends. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • TracyLea2014
    TracyLea2014 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Stress eating sucks! I too am a stress eater. Have you ever looked up the Paleo diet? To me it's great! No portion controls, can eat meat fruit and veggies and drink water all you want. I have been eating Paleo off and on and when I am eating as I should I feel amazing!
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    Feel free to add me :smile:
    I have 93lb left to lose, have lost 11lb so far.