Volume Eaters Thread

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I also prefer large volumes of food, but I don't really eat fruits or veggies, so it is something I struggle with. Following along for, hopefully, some good ideas.

My best addition to this thread, though it's not "real food" is probably going to be protein fluff. Basically, 1 scoop of casein, 10ish oz of a liquid, and a little xanthan gum, then whip the hell out of it... ends up having the consistency very similar to mousse or whipped cream.

https://youtu.be/oR3Z028prSU

Do you know how well this works with a whey or blended protein? Because that looks good!

Kinda looks like the sugar free dessert at Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation.
    I may have to try this, with something like sugar free chocolate syrup or something.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Guys, when I eat Fage I eat the whole 460 gram medium tub. I don't screw around with volume lol. Currently eating 4 chicken hot dogs.

I do the same! With an entire container of raspberries.

I don't have room for fruit with my poverty macros. Actually I ate a bunch of animal crackers today. I guess I could have.

Stalking your diary and our meal preferences are literally the same. Damn.
  • leanitup123
    Guys, when I eat Fage I eat the whole 460 gram medium tub. I don't screw around with volume lol. Currently eating 4 chicken hot dogs.

I don't have room for fruit with my poverty macros. Actually I ate a bunch of animal crackers today. I guess I could have.

Oh that's a hot dog salad for dinner every night lol.

My day was weird today. I was grading 4th grade state science tests and I just kept cramming animal crackers in my face.

Haha I mean the bags of salad, Quest bars, pints of ice cream and Fage >:)
  • leanitup123

My day was weird today. I was grading 4th grade state science tests and I just kept cramming animal crackers in my face.

You should really get on the hot dog salad band wagon though. I'm really trying to make this explode but no one is having it.

Hey totally on board -- I'm a fan of the Billinksi brand chicken sausage. Love the spinach/feta!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member

You should really get on the hot dog salad band wagon though. I'm really trying to make this explode but no one is having it.

Hey totally on board -- I'm a fan of the Billinksi brand chicken sausage. Love the spinach/feta!

I used to eat that every night. Put it in a shirataki mac n' cheese.