Tell me your worst!

Tewsy87
Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
What is the worst/most unhealthy/way too tasty thing you ate this week?

I ate strawberry shortcake....oh well

Replies

• midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    I tried the knock-off Girl Scout cookies that they sell at Aldi's. The Thin Mint and Samoa (aka Caramel Delight) ones. They did not disappoint!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I'm a sucker for anything lemon, and of course my kids picked out lemon oreos this week because they also have the same great taste as me...I ate too many of them myself. :blush:
  • ko4q
    ko4q Posts: 46 Member
    Cheetos. OMG. Looooove them (and hate them).
  • jessmorgan182
    jessmorgan182 Posts: 10 Member
    The reason I'm back on here... I ate a KFC after doing somewhat well with healthy eating for the past few weeks, felt guilty and then signed myself back up for my fitness pal:')
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited June 2017
    See my "foods that caught your eye" post. I'm not usually a Little Debbie fan, but the Red White and Blueberry Crème Rolls are pretty damn good.

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited June 2017
    busyPK wrote: »
    I'm a sucker for anything lemon, and of course my kids picked out lemon oreos this week because they also have the same great taste as me...I ate too many of them myself. :blush:

Ooooo, lemon is the best. Well done!
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Crumbled Cool Ranch Doritos mixed with cream cheese. Also, melted peanut butter and Nacho cheese Doritos. Weird, but good.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    We had a potluck at my office on Wednesday. I estimate that I had about a 1700 calorie lunch.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Bought Sunday. All gone by Wednesday. Hubby usually eats one and my son eats one. But I ate them allllllllll. :(

https://groceries.morrisons.com/productImages/282/282235011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=ecce5f9851015c902aa02aa5eeb4e46e47ybv74m8w5e.png
  • stephieleee
    stephieleee Posts: 113 Member
    Last nights dinner: McChicken, Cheeseburger and some nuggets. Still under my calorie goal though. Sometimes you need some fatty deep fried goodness on a Friday night after a stressful week at work.
  • marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    I bought a small bag of mini Twix bars on Monday. I thought to myself, "I'll eat seven and then freeze the rest." Yeah. No. Didn't happen. I can't have that stuff around! Next time I'll just get a Twix bar and be done with it.
  • abovethecity
    abovethecity Posts: 42 Member
    I made a N.Y. Crumb cake and wow the calories in that thing are massive. Very hard to fit in a 1350 calorie allowance, lol.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    As if eating seconds of strawberry birthday cake wasn't bad enough, thirds with ice cream might win the prize in this contest.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I dunno. I had like 3 servings of animal crackers yesterday. That's like...45 cookies.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    I tried the knock-off Girl Scout cookies that they sell at Aldi's. The Thin Mint and Samoa (aka Caramel Delight) ones. They did not disappoint!

If Aldi in Australia has these, you've changed my life forever.