Please post your weight loss photos☺ before and after!

Replies

• 38beckerings
    38beckerings Posts: 2 Member
    These are all really great and helping me keep motivated!
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Nawarti wrote: »
    4is2ms2zardq.jpg

OOh mama, look at those legs. Great job! You look amazing

Thank you
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    How tall are you? Great job. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Nawarti
    Nawarti Posts: 34 Member
    Snicolej wrote: »
    Started at 314 and now at 167 I've been at it since Jan 2016 and it's been a journey but so worth it ! Never deprive yourself , everything in moderation ! I did give up pop and only drink water and coffee ! I went from a bag of regular chips to a serving size of baked I stayed within calorie goal 90% of the time ! If I had a bad day I refocused and reminded myself why I started ! I had high cholesterol and I know have excellent cholesterol ! I was fat and lazy and sad and I know an average and happy with who I am ! I have some flab but I can handle flab over fat ! Good luck on your new lifestyle change !

You look amazing girl! Well done.
  • Bambi41325
    Bambi41325 Posts: 2 Member
    RBeef wrote: »
    157 Pounds lost

9szleyf9v258.jpg

Amazing transformation!!! Great job!

You can be so proud of what you have achieved, well done, truly is inspiring!
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    @mpost12590 Most excellent!!
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    mk2fit wrote: »
    @mpost12590 Most excellent!!
    Thank you
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    PartyKardy wrote: »
    kk87ffoa2pgc.jpg

225lbs - 146lbs

I love how you're wearing the same clothes and you can see how it's falling off of you... great job!

I was throwing away old clothes the other day and couldn't resist snapping a pic before I threw it away haha
  • everstrong55
    everstrong55 Posts: 56 Member
    RBeef wrote: »
    157 Pounds lost

9szleyf9v258.jpg

Awesome job. You look much better, cheers!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Um, that's pretty much what this whole Success Stories forum is about. Browse through some existing threads and you'll see lots of amazing stories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!