Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• shivawasfi
    shivawasfi Posts: 1 Member
    Hey
  • alex_smith9909
    alex_smith9909 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new and looking for friends on here to hold me accountable, feel free to add me!
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    Always looking for new motivating friends on MFP :)
    I restarted 3 weeks ago and am 12lb down with 92lb to go so in it for the long haul! x
  • annabel92
    annabel92 Posts: 77 Member
    I'm 5ft6 and 55.3kg (c. 123 lbs), and down 5.3kg (just over 11 lbs). 25 and living in London.

I realise I'm not 'overweight' but I've been changing my diet to ensure I'm getting all the right nutrients, and exercising more to make sure that I'm healthier and stronger.

Happy to connect with like-minded people and those interested in motivating each other to make a long-term lifestyle change.
  • michelleheidt55
    michelleheidt55 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everybody :) It's my first time on MFP, I want to be lean and to eat healthier. Add me so we can support each other!
  • michelleheidt55
    michelleheidt55 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everybody :) It's my first time on MFP, I want to be lean and to eat healthier. Add me so we can support each other!
  • joannamarshall
    joannamarshall Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • mhabing8
    mhabing8 Posts: 4 Member
    I need more friends too :) I'm just starting out again but I'm ready to get my eating habits back to the way they should be
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Who doesn't like more friends!
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Yes I need new friends, only just started here
  • saheel97
    saheel97 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello all! Add me!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    HI. I have logged in for 591 days, but lost motivation about 500 of them ago. HELP. I need people to keep me on track!
  • slimmons_1
    slimmons_1 Posts: 16 Member
    Always need more friends
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been trying to get myself back on track with logging my food every day. Finally seeing some movement on the scale again. I have 15-20 more pounds to lose and the more friends I have watching me, the better I do! I have an open diary and love to steal ideas from other people's food logs and exercise as well :)
  • joannamarshall
    joannamarshall Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    I've just made space for new friends, I like to interact with anyone who joins MyFitnessCHAMPS

So join Me, become my friend and together we will raid glycogen stores and savagely burn fat.
  • tunaboi
    tunaboi Posts: 23 Member
    Accepting any friends that would like motivation and inspiration. Add away~
  • Llihymj
    Llihymj Posts: 2 Member
    I am starting again so would love some new friends on my journey so we could help and support each other.

New to this though so don't judge but don't understand how to add people
  • jessluvs24
    jessluvs24 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for Fitbit friends. Find me at jessicap_famsa@yahoo.com