Looking for friends!

Options
I'm 24, started at 275 (my heaviest ever), and lost about 14 lbs so far. I joined a gym last week after not exercising for several years and I'm planding on focusing on strength training. Looking for friends to help motivate me along the way.

I've got about 100lbs to lose. My first goal is to lose 50lbs, then get under 200, then finally be at about 170. I know I can go even further than that, but I've never been that weight and I'll have to reassess my goals when I get there :)

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Great start on your weight loss! Make going to the gym a part of your routine and find some exercises you enjoy. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on here daily, open diary and exercise at least 4 times a week.
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far!

I have lost 12lb so far with 92lb left to lose so we are similar in our goals.

I will send you a request and we can motivate each other :)
  • heather4life4
    heather4life4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great first steps, glad you are here!
  • EllieWray1111
    EllieWray1111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You and I are in the same boat! I started at 345, lost 65lbs, and then plateaued while I was pregnant with my daughter. I just started last week at 278.8 and would love someone to help stay motivated.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss. You can add me. I'm here everyday. I'm doing Insanity Max 30 ( round 2). I have 20 lbs to lose after having a baby.
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hi, Come on the "Losing is Winning" group:)