Atkins Support Group

Options
1787980818284»

Replies

• jlittle_lamb
    jlittle_lamb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Just got on the scale this morning and I have lost 8 lbs. my first week!! I'm super excited because I have tried everything in the past with out much success. I am finding this to be pretty easy if I PREP in advance. Having chicken breast already cooked off and veggies prepped and ready for quick grab snacking really helps. I'm still struggling on the weekends because my routine is different, but this is a learning experience for a LIFESTYLE CHANGE so I don't expect to have it overnight.
    I have been trying to add exercise into my day, because my work schedule is so long it makes it difficult to go to the gym, so if any one has any tips to squeezing in a little extra exercise, please share.
    Stay strong in your goals, when you cheat it only is on yourself!
    God Bless and have a fantastic Day!
    Cheers
  • hannahdispatch911
    hannahdispatch911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So i just officially started back up yesterday but todays been my first full day. Heres my stats at the end of the day.
    1392 cal
    26g carbs
    88g fat
    123g protein
    So i know your supposed to have more fat and less protein but what do u eat that is filling that is no or low carb, and lower protein. Its like a hit n miss for me i want to eat lots of meats cheeses eggs and veggies but even veggies seem to have a decent amount of carbs in them. So im slightly conflicted.

Recently divorced single mom of 3 kids so myn hands are full. I want to make sure my stats are okay before i make almost every day look like today. Is this still on track for keto