TEAM FOUR

Replies

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    The Weight Tracker has been reset (sortof) your original weight is still displayed as starting and current weight. The current weight will update as soon as you add your 4/3 weigh-in results. The leader results are current

Anyone may add their name to the bottom of the list if they want to.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Who else is missing this race?!? Hope my Smashers are still smashin!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    I sure am! I know I would be more motivated to get exercise minutes in. Can't wait for the next race!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    I am ready !!
    I am actually enjoying a little reprieve thought to be honest. All but the 100 day accountability challenge are now on a break and its kinda nice not having to check in on all of them ATM. I DO miss the thrill of the challenge though. And the excitement of were we would be going and all the info that is provided on each location. Its like an educational exercise class...LOL

See you all back here soon though, time is going faster than i can believe.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Yes a break is always nice, that's for sure! I just miss it when it's not here. That makes me appreciate it more when it comes back though!! :D
  • MonicaA2013
    OK I think its time to get this challenge going again. How bout all of you ????!!! I know they were saying June /July . EARLY JUNE would be great for me..HAHAHA
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    I'm hoping that my foot feels better when the challenge starts again. I've been extremely lazy hoping that would help it heal, but no luck yet. It's really a bummer. I do have a doctor's appointment next week though.
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    I'm hoping they start it up again soon! I've got two half marathons and a full between now and the end of August so plenty of activity minutes...plus it's so fun to learn about new places. And the weather is nicer (at least it usually is...it's currently snowing outside here in Utah :| ). Come on!!! :#
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Hellllloooo!!! I'm ready for us to travel!! Hopefully it will be soon!! I'm ready for a new challenge!!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    I'm hoping they start it up again soon! I've got two half marathons and a full between now and the end of August so plenty of activity minutes...plus it's so fun to learn about new places. And the weather is nicer (at least it usually is...it's currently snowing outside here in Utah :| ). Come on!!! :#

Omg!! Snow in May??!! Heck No!! We're in the 90's but still cooling off in the evenings maybe low to mid 70's here. Thankfully we're not full humidity yet!!

Good luck with your training!
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Omg!! Snow in May??!! Heck No!! We're in the 90's but still cooling off in the evenings maybe low to mid 70's here. Thankfully we're not full humidity yet!!

Good luck with your training!

Yeeeah....it didn't stick at all, but it did snow several times throughout the day yesterday. Spring weather can't make up its mind. It will get up to 90s and low 100s by July but fortunately it's super dry so no humidity compounding it. Not sure I could do the training if it was humid too. :D
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    It is currently snowing in CO right now also. :/ I'm so over snow. Kids are out of school next week for summer break, so super crazy that it's snowing. It was about 80 on Monday and will be again next week.
  • MonicaA2013
    We are FINALLY getting out of the RAIN here in Oregon. We have been raining since OCTOBER then of course we had our snow and freezing rain, Back to rain and this week we are transitioning to more seasonable weather. I just hope it stays dry for a while !! It has been AWESOME being able to get outside and do something without being frozen or soaked to the bone...LOL
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Smashers!!! I am so missing the Amazing Race challenge and you guys, this really kept me accountable and motivated! I fell off of MFP for a little bit, but I'm hoping to make this time around stick. Can't wait till the summer race becomes open, I'm definitely going to request team four. Can't believe some of y'all are still getting snow! Virginia has been on and off, one week it's a little chilly and rainy and then the next it's like 90 degrees and sunny. The humidity can be the worst!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    z23bl3f6bysf.jpg
    Here's a storm rolling in at Colonial Beach, VA!

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Just checking in... I was hoping to see a start date for the summer race posted. Hopefully soon. I need the extra push to get myself moving!
    Hopefully everyone has moved onto some nicer weather.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    ddeliciosa wrote: »
    Smashers!!! I am so missing the Amazing Race challenge and you guys, this really kept me accountable and motivated! I fell off of MFP for a little bit, but I'm hoping to make this time around stick. Can't wait till the summer race becomes open, I'm definitely going to request team four. Can't believe some of y'all are still getting snow! Virginia has been on and off, one week it's a little chilly and rainy and then the next it's like 90 degrees and sunny. The humidity can be the worst!

I'm glad you're back!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    I'm sorry to announce that the Summer Amazing Race has been cancelled.
    Keep up with all your fantastic work!
    :)<3:*
  • MonicaA2013
    :'(
  • AshleyMFitness16
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    I'm sorry to announce that the Summer Amazing Race has been cancelled.
    Keep up with all your fantastic work!
    :)<3:*

Nooooo