Friends who need to lose at least 100 pounds

Replies

• m1227mfp
    m1227mfp Posts: 36 Member
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    I started with a goal to lose 100 which would put me at the top of the normal BMI range. Since last May(2016) I have lost 55 lbs. Still battling to get there so friends on same journey welcome.
  • StephanieLK502
    StephanieLK502 Posts: 17 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat, and am working at it every day!!!
  • aprilwannett
    aprilwannett Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! I have at least 100lbs to lose, would love to connect as MFP friends :)
  • kemel4873
    kemel4873 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! So, I just turned twenty a couple weeks ago and today for the first time I stepped on the scale and I weigh just over 300 pounds. Talk about dissapointment and disgust. Needless to say I have probably around 150 pounds to lose. I've tried before and I've been successful for a short period of time and then lost motivation and gave up. I'd love some people to motivate and to help motivate me! Anyways, feel free to send me a message and a request. I'd love to hear about you! Let's do this!
  • afigueroa1119
    afigueroa1119 Posts: 2 Member
    I want to lose 100 exactly! Just started last week, hopefully I can make it a habit!
  • unlvalum02
    unlvalum02 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I need to lose 100lbs. I never thought I would say that. I'm tired of feeling ashamed and guilty. I could really use some motivation. Please feel free to add me. Thank you! :)
  • TiffanyJ620
    TiffanyJ620 Posts: 1 Member
    I am so glad I found this app and this message board! I am 32 (will be 33 next week) and I am the biggest I have ever been! I need to lose 115 (8.6 lbs down so far). I would love to have some motivation from other women in my same boat!!
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Hello ladies!! My name is Beth and I have roughly 100 pounds to loose. I have been on mfp for a year now. I was doing really well and then the holidays hit. I have been struggling ever since. Would love to add some new friends!
  • LindaGilpin59
    I started with a goal to lose 100 which would put me at the top of the normal BMI range. Since last May(2016) I have lost 55 lbs. Still battling to get there so friends on same journey welcome.

Please send me a message before the friend request as I don't accept friend requests unless I know who you are. thanks.
  • trialsofliberty
    trialsofliberty Posts: 2 Member
    I am looking to lose 70-90lb, the former is my minimum goal. :smile: I'm new to the forums because I only used to track my food on the mobile app, but found I couldn't stay motivated.
    I have a lot of health issues and I really need to make sure I stick to this and eat properly and exercise. Looking for friends - only joined yesterday. :smiley:
  • jasden6297
    jasden6297 Posts: 7 Member
    I am coming back after years of neglect since my daughter died in 2012 and I am ready to lose the weight. I would like to lose 100 Lbs. Thanks for this thread, it makes me feel not so alone in this. If I can be of any help to someone going through their weight loss journey it would be great. Support from others is welcomed.
  • Pips927
    Pips927 Posts: 8 Member
    Good Sunshiny Morning All -- I just joined yesterday and my goal is to lose 125 lbs by this time next year! I am going in small increments along my weight loss journey, both mentally and physically to reach my "much needed" goal to being healthy again! I have been 100 lbs overweight since the birth of my son in 1999. Time for some changes I do think!!! I was "pre-diabetic" for a few years, and because of not being healthy and not losing weight, welp - you guessed it - I am now diabetic. No more "pre" for me - but my goal is to reverse this diagnosis and live a happy,healthy,fit lifestyle from here on in! :) Having Support in my life at this stage from friends who are facing the same challenges as me is so important and crucial for my success and yours I hope! :) Looking to join in on some encouraging and down-to-earth conversations in this platform.

Tips, success stories, hope, wisdom, advice, laughs, awesome kick-*kitten* recipes, you name it I am game for it! :)
    Ready to start the first day of the rest of my life starts today! (well technically yesterday), but whats one more day right?, when you have the rest of your awesome life to discover! Won't y'all please add me to your neighborhood and lets get busy together! :)
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    You can add me! :smiley:
  • CactusBug
    CactusBug Posts: 1 Member
    25/F hoping to lose 100lbs. I'm 5'7 and currently 220lbs. I'd be happy anywhere from 120-150lbs but I've always wanted to see 120 on the scale so that's what I'm aiming for. Today is my first day of tracking. Good luck!
  • lesutherl
    lesutherl Posts: 76 Member
    I need to lose 100+ lbs. have used this app before am now returning after a medical problem
  • irismonkeys37
    irismonkeys37 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hey, ladies! I'm also working toward losing over 100 pounds. Currently working out at an all female gym, which I love, but it's rare that I see anyone else there that has as far to go. I'd love to join a group of like-minded women who understand the struggle and are working to build each other up!
  • LindaGilpin59
    CactusBug wrote: »
    25/F hoping to lose 100lbs. I'm 5'7 and currently 220lbs. I'd be happy anywhere from 120-150lbs but I've always wanted to see 120 on the scale so that's what I'm aiming for. Today is my first day of tracking. Good luck!

Welcome CactusBug. Have you set any interim goals? It can help to not get overwhelmed with the idea of losing 100.
  • PJFinSJ
    PJFinSJ Posts: 10 Member
    I am relatively new to MFP and would love to have more friends here. The weight loss journey is tough, and having support from others can help get you through the rough times (like injuries or plateaus). I'm on a journey to lose 114 lbs, down 69 so far. I made it to "Onederland" today (haven't been below 200 in over 8 years)! :-)
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have 100 lbs total to lose and have lost 63 of them. It's HARD work, but it CAN be done!