Dog Success Stories

2»

Replies

• jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    Wow, that's great!!

My pup put on a bit of weight while we were on holiday (stayed at my mum's place, she fed her the same but less walks - I was amazed at the difference), so I've been extra cautious with her food quantities plus making sure she gets plenty of exercise.

She's looking a lot more trim now, so I think we are nearly back to her normal weight. I will have to try and get her to co-operate with being weighed and see.
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    When we adopted my Coco she weighed 30lbs. Now she's a healthy 18lbs, muscular, and is super active and happy.

I am so sad when I see little dogs overweight. Great job getting her fit and healthy
  • tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    These round pugs could learn a few things from Miss Chloe!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    I love this thread! I make herbal Pet Remedies and although I make a joint care product that works I always tell owners of overweight dogs they need to lose the weight. It's proven that a leaner dog lives longer. Good for those of you that are helping your pet by keeping their weight down!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I love this thread! Congrats to all of these doggies. And also a big pat on the back to those of you that adopted overweight pets and trimmed them down!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!