Looking for a buddy

Hey! I'm looking for a buddy that will help keep me accountable with my food. I love being outdoors, enjoy to exercise, try to eat healthy. I've got at least 80lbs I would love to lose.

Replies

• SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Welcome. There are a lot of wonderful communities within MFP so you're sure to find a number of new friends. Feel free to add me too! Best of luck.
  • ckkmoore
    ckkmoore Posts: 1 Member
    Me too ! Add me as a friend (I don't know how). I really want to be successful this time!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,285 Member
    You can add me if you like. I've got 61.6 lbs left to lose, but it was 124 when I started. You can absolutely do this.
  • minstrel1983
    minstrel1983 Posts: 2 Member
    I have loads to lose so feel free to add me. I need help too not falling off the wagon into macdonalds
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    I will send you a request, I have 92lb left to lose :)
  • abakerr27
    abakerr27 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting out and need lots of support and motivation. I always end up starting over but I don't want to this time.
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me! After being here for 133 days I'm looking for some new friends :D
  • liza7979
    liza7979 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Stefanowicz13
    Stefanowicz13 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me, I just started to branch out and decided to add random friends on MFP.
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Anyone can add me. Down 67, 33 more to go..
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Add me
  • bluemooner71
    bluemooner71 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too i so need to motivate myself foodwise
  • CharlieTheMujc
    CharlieTheMujc Posts: 10 Member
    Hi everyone!!!
  • CharlieTheMujc
    CharlieTheMujc Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi everyone!!!

Sorry guys, i must have done something wrong, there was a whole bunch of text i wrote, but only "Hi everyone!!!" got through. Weird.

Anyway, i wanted to say, i am 32, have about 80 lbs to lose, have already lost some 20. I live in Germany, and would love to be friends with all of you. Add me if you like, that would be awesome! ;-)
  • Bloodbeerandiron1
    Bloodbeerandiron1 Posts: 43 Member
    Anyone cab add me if you need a buddy
  • Heatherpuggy2018
    Heatherpuggy2018 Posts: 42 Member
    I have just joined MFP - have over 60lb to lose - plan to exercise most days - eat healthily and have an open diary if anyone wants to view it. Happy to be added as a friend to anyone - so feel free to add me.
  • jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add me also. I've been logging in for over 3 months now and still have some more weight and fitness goals to achieve. I post often and will also write on friends walls so we can all support each other. I love this community of fit friends helping to keep each other going.
  • alidaalberts
    alidaalberts Posts: 9 Member
    Add me too! I don't get how to add friends on this app.
    I have 20 to lose to get back to my goal weight. Thanks