Who here else doesn't like to eat crisps/chips anymore?

Chessbear
Chessbear Posts: 45 Member
edited June 2017 in Chit-Chat
I used to eat a lot of chips when I was younger, I think. But now after a few handfuls ill get nausea.

I'm more of a chocolate/hot wing/pizza guy now.

Replies

• Play4number3
    Play4number3 Posts: 715 Member
    I used to love crisps and chocolate but ever since I've been eating healthier I can't stand them
  • lindasomers9
    lindasomers9 Posts: 5 Member
    that has happened to me with soda. I used to drink 12 or so cans a day. I switched to unsweetened tea and water. Now if I take a drink it tastes like syrup and makes me sick.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Nope, I love chips and crisps.
    Sweet potato chips are my favourite!

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I love chips, but if I open a bag I eat them all. Typically not in one sitting, but within a day. I don't buy them often for that reason.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited June 2017
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I love chips, but if I open a bag I eat them all. Typically not in one sitting, but within a day. I don't buy them often for that reason.

So very much this. I was so close to buying a bag on the last grocery trip but i knew what would happen. So i didnt.
  • anaxmann
    anaxmann Posts: 103 Member
    I don't think I have ever had a chip I didn't like... I try not to have them in the house because I will eat them (all), regardless of how I know I will probably feel over the next day or so.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    I love them. I find as long as I don't get dip I can't eat too many. However, Pringles...
  • Poisonedpawn78
    anaxmann wrote: »
    I don't think I have ever had a chip I didn't like... I try not to have them in the house because I will eat them (all), regardless of how I know I will probably feel over the next day or so.

That moment when you buy a few bags to try different flavours and like them all.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I'm not really a chip person. But I could house an entire box of crackers with ease. Cheez-its, Wheat Thins, Ritz, Triscuits...
  • PhoenyxRising
    PhoenyxRising Posts: 68 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

So very much this. I was so close to buying a bag on the last grocery trip but i knew what would happen. So i didnt.

Same here - I was advised to try out those Veggie Straw things because they are healthier than regular chips. I love them... they actually taste similar to french fries, but I will sit and eat the entire bag. Chips and ice cream are my two weaknesses!
  • Poisonedpawn78
    I'm not really a chip person. But I could house an entire box of crackers with ease. Cheez-its, Wheat Thins, Ritz, Triscuits...

there is this bar trick/challenge with Ritz if i remember right. something about trying to eat a certain amount without any water is near impossible.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member

there is this bar trick/challenge with Ritz if i remember right. something about trying to eat a certain amount without any water is near impossible.

I've tried this. It gets so dry after about 4 of them. :s
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I used to love crisps/chips and chocolate

And I still do!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I love chips...I don't eat them often though. Just returned from camping father's day weekend and I brought along my favorite Lays kettle cooked BBQ. I love those things, but pretty much the only time I eat them is on camping trips.