Looking for new friends for motivation!

Hi everyone!! I been away from MFP for over a year, I decided to give MFP another try, I'm still new and learning how this all works. I need to get my health back on track. My goal is to lose 15 lbs. I'm looking for new friends who inspire, motivate and to help keep me on track. Feel free to add me!! :)B)

Replies

• jeanhamilton1804
    jeanhamilton1804 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey I just rejoined too and have a similar goal, would like lose around 20 lbs, ill try to add you as a friend!
  • cjtl27
    cjtl27 Posts: 7 Member
    Same here. I stopped using my MFP but now I'm back. Im trying to lose weight again. I want to lose 40lbs to start, after my pregnancy i've gained so much weight. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Similar goal guys , looking to loose about 25lbs
    Took time to be back in the groove , so starting now ... We can and WE Will Cheers !!!
  • shazland
    shazland Posts: 63 Member
    Yep, me too! Have gone way off track these last few months, looking to loose about 14 lbs.
  • mandymv02
    mandymv02 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone!! I been away from MFP for over a year, I decided to give MFP another try, I'm still new and learning how this all works. I need to get my health back on track. My goal is to lose 15 lbs. I'm looking for new friends who inspire, motivate and to help keep me on track. Feel free to add me!! :)B)
    Same here! Well except this is my first time using MFP (second day) so far so good! But I love sweets so it will be a struggle!

• Je2RiT
    Je2RiT Posts: 10 Member
    My goal is set to lose 30 pounds and so far coming up on 25 down. Slow but steady.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I've lost about 10 pounds in a month. I have found that this site is great for tracking. The friends that you choose and interact with can be real beneficial. I love this site. Good luck everyone, you can do it. Just put in the hard work, be honest and track everything. Don't Bu***hit yourself, you will get nowhere.
  • 19Nicole_C76
    19Nicole_C76 Posts: 28 Member
    I stopped using mfp now been back for a few mths feel free to add me as im always looking for friends.
  • meg_mindbody
    meg_mindbody Posts: 23 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Recently re-joined the app, and would like to lose at least 15 lbs. I seem to have a habit of letting myself fall off track at some point, but really don't want to let myself do that this time! Staying motivated is the most difficult, especially pushing myself to exercise after a stressful day at work :s