True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    @cee134 wrote: »
    IC I drew this picture of my friend's dream. It's pretty self explanatory. A Komodo Dragon is standing on a rock throwing rocks at bystanders, who are standing on a deck, at a zoo. Of course the only way to stop him is to jump on his head like Super Mario.

swdzyctp1ply.png

The boobs on the arm are a nice touch. Somewhat misplaced but still, a nice touch.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I've teased my husband a bunch about his lunch meeting today. He's meeting with a colleague who is facing a similar situation to discuss it. His colleague happens to be a lady about our age and pretty attractive. I told him to have fun on his date when he left. He thinks I'm crazy.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    i once considered suicide

I'm so glad you didn't!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    i once considered suicide

I'm glad you didn't. That's how I felt for about half of my HS senior year. I used to fantasize about hitting this tree about halfway between our farm & town. It was perfectly situated in a bend in the road at full speed in my old '62 chevy truck, so people would just assume it was an accident from me driving like an idiot or that I fell asleep rather than being on purpose. I got close to doing it 2 or three times, but thankfully I never did.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    I confess I'm tired and drained and I think my heart might explode.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    I confess I've done maybe 10 minutes of actual work today and instead have been messing around online, paying bills, and shopping.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    I confess that I use the disabled bathroom at work because it has a full length mirror, and i like to ensure that my shirt is tucked just right and belt buckle is perfectly centred

Vain, I know...
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I confess that I use the disabled bathroom at work because it has a full length mirror, and i like to ensure that my shirt is tucked just right and belt buckle is perfectly centred

Vain, I know...
    I confess vanity too and to make sure the bulge is adjusted discreetly

• ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    ekim2016 wrote: »

Vain, I know...

It has to be done. Can't have the banana popping out of the hammock in the office
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Vain, I know...

It has to be done. Can't have the banana popping out of the hammock in the office

Dunno. ...

Maybe find a different office?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Happens a lot in my office. Bananagate

Are you hiring?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?
  • Motorsheen

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

Good Man! Happy day tomorrow.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Now I want tacos & the taco shop is closed until further notice...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC I drew this picture of my friend's dream. It's pretty self explanatory. A Komodo Dragon is standing on a rock throwing rocks at bystanders, who are standing on a deck, at a zoo. Of course the only way to stop him is to jump on his head like Super Mario.

swdzyctp1ply.png

Im sure this must have a secret meaning the rest of us are not privy too?
  • slimgirljo15
    I tried my first ever heavy pain medication yesterday. I can see why they are addictive. I felt so good. I kind of wish I hadn't now. Now Im aware of how good they are I'll want every day. And thats not how I'd intended to use them.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited June 2017
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

swdzyctp1ply.png

Im sure this must have a secret meaning the rest of us are not privy too?

You mean this picture doesn't answer all of life's questions for you? :D I think the komoda dragon represents a jilted lover throwing things at the people he/she blames for his/her pain. The birds are a metaphor for running away or maybe freedom? And logically you must defeat a monster Super Mario style, I slay all my demons that way.

Lol..@cee134 has a very unique mind.. Im sure he's trying to say something ..possibly I just don't have the brain power to see the subtle hints...I know there's always a meaning.

For all I know he's saying..bring me a cheese sammich ..idk :laugh: