Anyone trying to lose 50+ pounds?

I just started exercising and diet again. I have a goal of about 80 lbs to lose. I don't have any work out buddies so I was seeing about getting some friends on here that way we could help and support each other :) I'm on a 1360 calorie diet. I am trying not to weigh myself until July 6th. Anyone is welcome to add me on here :)

Replies

• trid77
    trid77 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome!! My goal is 80! I'd love to cheer you on too.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Hi! I have about 70 pounds to go, feel free to request me. I've been on daily but need to get back to logging everything!
  • naenfrank7
    naenfrank7 Posts: 4 Member
    I have 40 to go but ive lost 10 this is so hard add me
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,221 Member
    If you are just starting, not weighting often doesn't sound good. You need to be able to see how it is going and adjust accordingly.
    Get a trending app and use it. Most people here do that and weigh everyday.
  • bgpeck2
    bgpeck2 Posts: 28 Member
    First goal for me is 125...we will see how that suits me, may re-evaluate after that and go down just a bit more, but for now, will be happy with 125...
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Me! Down 15. Another 70ish to go. Slowly but surely.
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    75lbs or so remaining. Feel free to add me, the more friends the better.
  • Yaranak
    Yaranak Posts: 10 Member
    Yep! I'm down 17lbs so far from a goal of losing 68lbs in total by the end of this year!
  • rheamunroe
    rheamunroe Posts: 5 Member
    Yes! I'm 180, trying to get down to 130 ultimate goal.
  • kmorgan151
    kmorgan151 Posts: 4 Member
    I want to lose 75 lbs I started March 1st and have lost 23 lbs so far. I don't have a thyroid so this is a little struggle for me. I have adapted to the decrease in calories and even the substitutions on food. I am very faithful at logging everything. Add me we call all support each other