Quick belly fat loss ideas QUICKLY!!!!

JennyHsavage
JennyHsavage Posts: 123 Member
edited June 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
2 weeks ago I had an accident and injured my self quite badly because of it, I came off my bike and broke my wrist, damaged my shoulder and shredded my hip, knee ankle and my head.... basically I look like the walking dead

Replies

• JennyHsavage
    I managed to put on about a stone and need to loose it ASAP!!!

Any ideas would be much appreciated
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    The title and the content appear unrelated?
  • JennyHsavage
    and yet your priority is quick belly fat loss....? :huh:
    and yet your priority is quick belly fat loss....? :huh: [/

Yes as I'm on the mend and I'm limited to what I can do with my arm. Jesus this place is full of smart arses. YAWN!!!'
  • JennyHsavage

eat in a calorie deficit. though given your injuries i would recommend maintenance so you aren't stressing your body out further while you're healing.

Thank you.

• mhwitt74
    mhwitt74 Posts: 159 Member

You should focus more on healing first. Just eat at maintenance for awhile. Besides there is no "quick" way to lose it. Calorie deficit is the way. But like I said you should focus on healing first and not worry about gaining a pound or two.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    6kg in 2 weeks? Good news is that, as you're injured, some of that is going to be water weight, as your muscles will be retaining fluid for repair. Worry about healing.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you recover soon :)

Unfortunately you can't spot reduce. You just need to eat at a calorie deficit to lose weight, although maintenance is probably a good idea while your body is mending itself and recovering.

Getting a doctor's clearance to exercise is a good idea in a few weeks' time, although you don't necessarily have to exercise to lose the weight.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member

Yes as I'm on the mend and I'm limited to what I can do with my arm. Jesus this place is full of smart arses. YAWN!!!

RUDE!

Don't ask for help if you're going to be rude about it.
  • JennyHsavage
    Thanks folks, I was cleared by the gp today. Where on earth did the sweet tooth come from lol