What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Truly303 wrote: »
    I've finally hit 50 pounds lost, I would like to hit 60 lost by the end of August. Theoretically, it should be more by then, but with summer and ll the activities I think this is more reasonable!

-claps hands- WOOTWOOT! Awesomeness!
    I'm .4 (I keep trying to make that .2 lol) away today from my 50!!!!! I almost fell off the scale!!

You'll get there! I'm going out of town this weekend so I'm hoping to make it stick, but I realize I may have to hit it twice! Lol
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    I want to get to 60kgs. Last time I got to 64 before losing interest. I am 69 currently. Next goal after that is a proper maintenance plan so history does not repeat itself.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    My mini-goal is to "shred" myself down as far as safely possible by my birthday on Thursday. On March 5th I was 172.0lbs with 14.7%BF, this morning's metrics are 141.5lbs with 7.4%BF
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!