Keto Recipes

Options
maquin
maquin Posts: 16 Member
edited May 2017 in Recipes
Anyone have great keto dinner recipes you would like to share.. :)

Replies

• mandyb0101
    mandyb0101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Our favorite! prki2xtzn317.png
  • savedelc77
    savedelc77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll use Turkey chops
  • anaxmann
    anaxmann Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs + jarred alfredo sauce (just make sure to check the label for carb count or you can make your own with cream, butter, and parmesan) + veggie of choice (spinach is good mixed in at the end, so is broccoli roasted in the oven). Or taco meat (seasoned ground beef or shredded chicken/pork) + cheese + sour cream + hot sauce/taco sauce + olives + lettuce (keep lettuce volume smallish to keep carb count down) - this is super easy because you can have all of the ingredients ready and just warm up the meat, just make sure to watch your spices if you use a mix to season the meat because some have sugar in them. Or low carb pizza - oil a saute pan (maybe 6 inches across) and put in a thin layer of cheese; once that is nice and crispy, take it off of the heat and let it cool down before you remove it from the pan (it will stick some, but you can peel is away in one piece if you have a bit of patience); put that on a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and top it with low carb/home made marinara/pizza sauce and whatever else you want, broil or bake at 450 F for a few minutes to toast your toppings and melt any additional cheese; allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting and eating - this is more of a single-person's lazy meal - but it has fewer carbs for the calories than other low carb alternatives, and I usually just want toppings anyway.
  • randilyn2013
    randilyn2013 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing to have is keto nachos, or more so a nacho bowl. We make cheese chips in the oven on parchment paper. It makes about 7 chips each, in 1T little piles for about 7 minutes at 425.

1/3 cups shredded cheese
    4-6oz Ground beef seasoned
    1/4 Avocado
    Sour cream

Depending on your carbs restrictions somethings I like to add are in small quantities but really make the bowl.
    2-4 grape tomatoes diced
    1/4 cup pinto beans
    ~1/4 cup sautéed bell peppers

Just for reference I keep my net carbs around 20g per day