Anyone trying to lose 50+ pounds?

Replies

• lscalercio20
    lscalercio20 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I want to lose 114 lbs! I'm at 253 and my ultimate goal is 140. I got down to 167 then got pregnant and gained 80 and only lost 30 before I got pregnant again.
  • lscalercio20
    How do I add friends on here?
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Hi! I want to lose 114 lbs! I'm at 253 and my ultimate goal is 140. I got down to 167 then got pregnant and gained 80 and only lost 30 before I got pregnant again.

I just had a baby too. April 13th. I want to lose about 100 as well.
  • lscalercio20
    Forgive me I haven't used any kind of message boards for a few years! Jess_goobie my baby is 13 months now and I haven't lost any weight!
  • Jdiaz3910
    Jdiaz3910 Posts: 2 Member
    Im kinda new to this thing. My weight is 221 and I need to lose 50+ I would like some new friends on here who could help motivate me and who I could motivate also
  • DomorVerbeuk
    DomorVerbeuk Posts: 22 Member
    Wow db121215, that's very impressive!

I'll join as well. I'm 270lbs (122.3kg) and want to loose 140lbs, so I end up in the middle of my best bmi. I've got a horse waiting until I drop below the 220lbs, because untill then I'm not going to ride him. Even though he's a big boy (just over 6ft and an ideal weight of 1800 pounds) I still think my excessive weight is in my and therefore his way when riding. So I've got a lovely in between goal at 50lbs. Since I've started I've lost 5 pounds, so just beginning, but I'm full of good mood.
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Forgive me I haven't used any kind of message boards for a few years! Jess_goobie my baby is 13 months now and I haven't lost any weight!

I only gained 25lbs. And I lost that the first 3 weeks post partum. But I'm out 5lbs. I was big before. So I just need to lose. I can't even blame it on my baby lol
  • tisha1130
    tisha1130 Posts: 2 Member
    Wanting to lose 80 lbs, down 12 so far. I'm a serial scale checker and want to know how you manage to stay away from it! Lol
  • db121215
    db121215 Posts: 60 Member
    tisha1130 wrote: »
    Wanting to lose 80 lbs, down 12 so far. I'm a serial scale checker and want to know how you manage to stay away from it! Lol

I too have a scale issue. Every day. Then I get nutso if it's up a pound or half of one. You're not alone.
  • Rnsteward1
    Rnsteward1 Posts: 9 Member
    Lost 63lbs so far. Have 55lbs more to go. Started at 268lbs now 204.5lbs. Goal is be 150lbs. So looking forward being under 200lbs. I login in daily and exercise 5 times a week. Add me we can motivate encourage each other..
  • NanLose80
    NanLose80 Posts: 7 Member
    Yes I am trying to lose over 80lbs! I have lost About 20lbs with weight watchers!
  • yme2161
    yme2161 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    I have 90 to lose count me in. I need help with meal planning. Love chicken but getting tried of grill chicken. Help anyone.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am currently about 98 lbs down from last year using only myfitnesspal to track my food and walking. I still have about 27 more lbs to lose, but my diary is open to friends I you want to see what kinds of foods I eat.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Feel free to add me .. I have about 90 or so to lose
  • tlee278
    tlee278 Posts: 35 Member
    bclark232 wrote: »
    Well, this has me on a 1260 diet and I have to follow the Mediterranean lifestyle because it helps with my IBS and fatty liver. I am currently at 230lbs but would like to be about 150 so I would like to lose about 80 lbs...its going to take me some time. I dont really have friends, I work an office job and I am a single mom so ANY communication would be great for me!!!!!

Totally get where you're at! MFP has been a lifesaver for me! I'm able to able to read up and post questions if I have any.

Wishing you health and happiness!
  • Jn11692
    Jn11692 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 43 lbs down out of 90 lbs! That's after going up and down for a few years...the last few months I've really been on it loosing 18 of those 43 lbs! I added you!
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    I'm 113 down so far but my ultimate goal is somewhere between 135 and 150 total loss. Feel free to add me but just wanted to encourage everyone. You can do so much more than you imagine possible.
  • Tife_D
    Tife_D Posts: 3 Member
    I'm looking to lose 50 pounds as well and I don't have work out buddies so I won't mind joining the bandwagon here for motivation...you can add me up as well
  • ejsmom02
    ejsmom02 Posts: 8 Member
    I have about 80 pounds that I would like to lose. I really need some motivation because I keep losing and gaining the same 10 pounds. Feel free to add me to give and receive support.