DietBet

Balaga8611
Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
Has anyone heard of DietBet? I would be interested in your opinion.
-Thanks

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    I signed up for a couple of them. I wasn't in the right mindset to make it work for me so I failed. I then tried the Step Bet when I was ready to get back on track and I finished that one feeling good. They're run by the same parent company.
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Thanks!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,826 Member
    I've been using stepbet for the past 3 weeks and I love the motivation it provides. I looked at dietbet, and the problem there is you have no control.

You can follow your plan exactly and still not get the expected results. I CAN control my steps, failure is on me!
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    itladyee wrote: »
    I've been using stepbet for the past 3 weeks and I love the motivation it provides. I looked at dietbet, and the problem there is you have no control.

You can follow your plan exactly and still not get the expected results. I CAN control my steps, failure is on me!

I like to set goals that I can control, too! I always have ideas in mind of where I'd like to be, weight wise, but I set goals around things like meals and exercise.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,826 Member
    doggerland wrote: »

I like to set goals that I can control, too! I always have ideas in mind of where I'd like to be, weight wise, but I set goals around things like meals and exercise.

Exactly!!!