Looking for buddies for a 90 day challenge.

I had a baby 2 months ago. I was overweight before the baby as well. But ready to lose this weight and be healthy. I want to do a 90 day challenge. Push myself and looking for support.

I want to cut out fast food, sugars and soda. Eat healthy and workout at least 5 times a week. Count calories and try to be under 1300. I would like to lose at least 30lbs. I am really overweight (in the 300's) and really need to get fit. Wanting to take my little girl to Disneyland next year so that's my motivation, want to fit on all the rides with her. Add me and let's get this started. I am starting this tomorrow so my last day is sept 21!

Replies

• Loulibelle
    Loulibelle Posts: 10 Member
    Hi Jess

I'll join you! I weigh 243 lbs and need to lose 100, but 30 would be a great start. I having been trying all year on a different site and thought I needed to do something different. 23rd Sept is my wedding anniversary and it would great to dress up in one of my lovely dresses that I bought thinking it would incentivise me to slim.

Elaine

• crenny1025
    crenny1025 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Jess!
    My name is Kim and I will definitely join you! Right now I'm fluctuating between 276 and 280. I need to loose 100 lbs at a minimum. I think it's great that you reached out for support. Looking forward to the challenge!!
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Currently doing millionaire hoys 90 day playlist challenge on YouTube A different workout every day. 30 days of 30 minutes workouts, 30 day of 45 minute workouts and 30 days of 60 minutes workout. AmaIng sets of workouts abs, legs bums, body weight, weights all different types of excerise. Completed it last week all 90 days. Started week one this week again.
  • DeviousKitty
    DeviousKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Add me!!! I intend to work out 5-6 days a week. I just can't seem to stop the cycle of; "It's cheat day! ...i loved my cheat day yesterday I'll do 1 more. Then another. Then another. Basically I do a cheat week and am back where I started... I need a support group!" I just can't kick this bad habit that's keep all this baby weight on
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    rosey35 wrote: »
    Currently doing millionaire hoys 90 day playlist challenge on YouTube A different workout every day. 30 days of 30 minutes workouts, 30 day of 45 minute workouts and 30 days of 60 minutes workout. AmaIng sets of workouts abs, legs bums, body weight, weights all different types of excerise. Completed it last week all 90 days. Started week one this week again.

That's awesome. I am starting beachbody T-25 I got it before I got pregnant and haven't used it so I'm ready to start.
  • jess_goobie
    Let's make sure we log our foods and water ladies, 80% diet 20% exercise to lose weight. We can do it. Drink that water
  • jess_goobie
    Add me!!! I intend to work out 5-6 days a week. I just can't seem to stop the cycle of; "It's cheat day! ...i loved my cheat day yesterday I'll do 1 more. Then another. Then another. Basically I do a cheat week and am back where I started... I need a support group!" I just can't kick this bad habit that's keep all this baby weight on

I understand. I get cheat months lol
  • DeviousKitty
    DeviousKitty Posts: 17 Member
    That's awesome. I am starting beachbody T-25 I got it before I got pregnant and haven't used it so I'm ready to start.

Shaun T is a little too intense for me lol... I really enjoy 21 Day Fix. I don't follow the meal plan but I love the work outs
    020509 Posts: 2 Member
    Happy to join myself. You add me/friend me. I could use some motivation. And more than happy to provide some to others!
  • PrincessMegan13
    PrincessMegan13 Posts: 43 Member
    I would LOVE to do this with you! I had a baby 8 months ago, and I can't seem to lose the baby weight. I was already heavy before the baby, but I'm still right at 300 pounds and can't get rid of it! You can add me if you'd like to! :)

And anyone else that wants to, can add me, too! :)
  • gahage
    gahage Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in Jess, what's the plan and how do we all work together on this?
  • jess_goobie
    gahage wrote: »
    I'm in Jess, what's the plan and how do we all work together on this?

I am still figuring it out.
  • jess_goobie
    Okay I created a group where we can weigh in each week and help keep each other accountable. I will add you all to it.
  • jasminegipson71
    jasminegipson71 Posts: 21 Member
    I will love to join I had a baby 3 weeks ago and I have lost 16 pounds so far
  • jess_goobie
    I will love to join I had a baby 3 weeks ago and I have lost 16 pounds so far

I will add you to the group
  • clark614
    clark614 Posts: 92 Member
    How do you add someone as a friend?
  • jess_goobie
    clark614 wrote: »
    How do you add someone as a friend?

Click on their username then picture then you can add them.
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    I would like to join as well. I was 300lbs when I got pregnant and gained 52lbs. My daughter is 18 months and I am finally ready to lose this weight. So much happened after she was born and I haven't been able to get motivated but I am finally feeling better and ready to do this :)