New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Lol I saw the Boston cream pie toaster streudels and slowly walked away from that freezer. I know how that would end up...

Omg, lol...I literally just busted my significant other buying Toaster Strudels when my 13 year old son came home from camp today (he's a counselor in training) and got out TWO toaster strudels to refuel his body after 8 hours in the hot sun, swimming, etc. I was like "what are those doing here!?"

I don't mind so much that HE had them, it's that I knew my significant other wanted them for himself when he's supposed to be eating healthier/buying healthy foods, even if he's not interested in losing weight. He's been sneaking ice cream and donut trips in when he and my son run errands. It's like having 2 kids instead of one.

*My kid is really thin and doesn't eat much, so things like Toaster Strudels in the house mean one of his "meals" will be less nutritious than eating a bag of donuts.*

No surprise he wasn't able to finish his dinner tonight. I don't even know how he ate TWO. With icing on both! They're probably made of crack.

They're not filling at all, honestly.
    hgycta wrote: »
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (15 calories), 1/2 scoop vanilla milkshake Quest powder (50 calories), and the mint cremora protein coffee creamer (60 calories) blended with ice is 125 calories of high protein deliciousness that tastes like mint chocolate chip Breyer's ice cream! Seriously, so many possibilities with this coffee creamer I love it!
    jqpp75luvd9f.jpg

I don't care for this flavor but where do you buy that creamer?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    @Francl27 I think she said she gets at walmart. I need to buy next time.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2017
    Lol I saw the Boston cream pie toaster streudels and slowly walked away from that freezer. I know how that would end up...

Omg, lol...I literally just busted my significant other buying Toaster Strudels when my 13 year old son came home from camp today (he's a counselor in training) and got out TWO toaster strudels to refuel his body after 8 hours in the hot sun, swimming, etc. I was like "what are those doing here!?"

I don't mind so much that HE had them, it's that I knew my significant other wanted them for himself when he's supposed to be eating healthier/buying healthy foods, even if he's not interested in losing weight. He's been sneaking ice cream and donut trips in when he and my son run errands. It's like having 2 kids instead of one.

*My kid is really thin and doesn't eat much, so things like Toaster Strudels in the house mean one of his "meals" will be less nutritious than eating a bag of donuts.*

No surprise he wasn't able to finish his dinner tonight. I don't even know how he ate TWO. With icing on both! They're probably made of crack.

1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (15 calories), 1/2 scoop vanilla milkshake Quest powder (50 calories), and the mint cremora protein coffee creamer (60 calories) blended with ice is 125 calories of high protein deliciousness that tastes like mint chocolate chip Breyer's ice cream! Seriously, so many possibilities with this coffee creamer I love it!
    jqpp75luvd9f.jpg

Yup, Walmart! A 5 pack is only $1.98, they only have mint for the protein coffee creamer, other than that the brand has a coconut flavored caffeinated creamer which I'll probably try soon just not right away since I'm trying to cut back for the time being, hence all my other uses of this creamer xD although a caffeinated coconut cream of wheat does sound really good to me personally...with caramel drizzle and a dusting of cocoa powder... caffeinated Samoa cream of wheat, anyone? XD
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

jqpp75luvd9f.jpg

Yup, Walmart! A 5 pack is only $1.98, they only have mint for the protein coffee creamer, other than that the brand has a coconut flavored caffeinated creamer which I'll probably try soon just not right away since I'm trying to cut back for the time being, hence all my other uses of this creamer xD although a caffeinated coconut cream of wheat does sound really good to me personally...with caramel drizzle and a dusting of cocoa powder... caffeinated Samoa cream of wheat, anyone? XD

I'm super annoyed Wal-marts in my area do not carry this. :/
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    d770cdda-f45f-43a2-956d-ed487511d6c1_1.3f9051e01283793dab93d2d5405b242e.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Not a new product, but I found this on the clearance rack at the grocery store yesterday. I have never had a WF product before and seen very mixed reviews on them. Anyway, for 50% off, I decided to bite the bullet and try it. I was pretty surprised. It wasn't that bad at all. Decent caramel flavor, fairly sweet. I threw some on my Greek yogurt and it was pretty good. I found I was trying to eat it out of the jar like Nutella. As soon as I was done with my dessert, I went back and bought a few more. I'm thinking it would be great on pancakes or waffles. I had some with my breakfast apples this morning and it was alright. My daughter will only enthusiastically eat apples if there is dip, so I am wondering if she would go for this. I'll give it a shot this weekend, because it really isn't that bad of a sub at all.
  • nicholerohrer
    nicholerohrer Posts: 40 Member
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    d770cdda-f45f-43a2-956d-ed487511d6c1_1.3f9051e01283793dab93d2d5405b242e.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Not a new product, but I found this on the clearance rack at the grocery store yesterday. I have never had a WF product before and seen very mixed reviews on them. Anyway, for 50% off, I decided to bite the bullet and try it. I was pretty surprised. It wasn't that bad at all. Decent caramel flavor, fairly sweet. I threw some on my Greek yogurt and it was pretty good. I found I was trying to eat it out of the jar like Nutella. As soon as I was done with my dessert, I went back and bought a few more. I'm thinking it would be great on pancakes or waffles. I had some with my breakfast apples this morning and it was alright. My daughter will only enthusiastically eat apples if there is dip, so I am wondering if she would go for this. I'll give it a shot this weekend, because it really isn't that bad of a sub at all.

I think WF products are pretty hit and miss. At least for me. The chocolate dip had no taste to me. Like really none. Haha. But I'm always willing to try more from them. It's a great way to cut some calories!
  • Noreenmarie1234

I really like the caramel dip great on ice cream too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    If anyone tries this

Great-Value-Crunchy-Graham-Cracker-Marshmallow-Creme-Swirl.jpg?w=550

or this

Wicken-Kitchen-Chorizo-Mac-Cheese.jpg?resize=550%2C462

Leave a review of what you thought.
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    This isn't *probably* new and may be a regional product, but when I want an actual beverage (other than water), I keep Califia Farms Chocolate-Coconut Almond Milk around for a treat. OMG it's like pure heaven.

I'm not even avoiding dairy nor trying to incorporate almond milk into my diet. I just drink it because it's totally worth saving up calories to have it with a salty snack. It makes full fat, standard chocolate milk seem like Califia's ugly cousin.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member

My beef with WF is that their pancake syrup made me puke on my last long run before the marathon I ran in May. No thank you
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Finally found these at the store I just have to try they are those burgers that are vegan but bleed like real meat xxenqmj6y7te.jpg
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    What section of the store are they in? What is the brand called?

jqpp75luvd9f.jpg

• hgycta
    dreamer182 wrote: »
    What section of the store are they in? What is the brand called?

jqpp75luvd9f.jpg

They're in the coffee/candy section, the brand is Cremora but I looked everywhere online for them and cant find anything about the company which is weird! Not even a website on the pack, just a phone number!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Finally found these at the store I just have to try they are those burgers that are vegan but bleed like real meat xxenqmj6y7te.jpg

My favorite veggie burger EVER.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member

jqpp75luvd9f.jpg

I have not found this protein coffee creamer in New Jersey or on the Walmart website. WTF....
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited June 2017
    orangegato wrote: »

jqpp75luvd9f.jpg

I have not found this protein coffee creamer in New Jersey or on the Walmart website. WTF....

Nobody likes New Jersey... :( At least we can find Enlightened over here...
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

These are so good you might want to skip them! Could be addicting! Lol
  • hgycta
    Splurged on those coffee fit bars after someone said how they tasted like fudge and oh my goodness you're right!!! They're AMAZING! Not crazy about the puffed rice or whatever is in their "Crunch" flavor but still it's the best protein bar I've ever had - tasted like the Simply Scrumtous Peanut Butter Brownies I was obsessed with!
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg
  • moonglowfae999
    moonglowfae999 Posts: 19 Member
    I saw a Vega One bundle I'm interested in and it's $15.00 for 6 packets in a variety of flavors and a shaker bottle. Problem is I don't know how much the shipping is but I really want a protein powder and I don't want to use whey... I tried Ensure but that sucked.