bread find!!

Has anyone tried the Josephs Flax Lavash bread? It's so delicious and 1 slice is huge! Its rectangle shape and reminds me of flat-out bread. 1 slice is 2 servings and 120 cal..I only ate half with egg whites, 2 pcs Canadian bacon, cheese and salsa and rolled it up..I got full and the sandwich was only 220 cal! I also ate a Greek yogurt and feel satisfied. ..my mind is racing at what I can do with this bread, I'm thinking pizza!

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Yep love it great for pizza and wraps or cut up and toasted for chips with hummus or goat cheese
  • bettycooker
    bettycooker Posts: 29 Member
    Oh, thank you, didn't think about toasting it!! I miss chips and I love hummus! You've saved my life..lol
  • bettycooker
    Yep love it great for pizza and wraps or cut up and toasted for chips with hummus or goat cheese
    Do you just cut it up and toast it in the oven?
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Do you just cut it up and toast it in the oven?

Yep you can brush with a little olive oil and sea salt too if you wish but it's not needed them just put the cut pieces on a pan at 350 till crispy, doesn't take long, works with pita bread too
  • bettycooker
    Thank you! My new favorite is avocados so I've been making guacamole to spread on wraps, but the toasted lavash/pita sounds awesome too...yum!