30 Day SHRED!!!!!! "AGAIN!!!"

Replies

• mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    I started the 30DS last Monday but I'm only doing it Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and then I do the elliptical on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I did day 4 today. I find this works better for me because the elliptical days allow me to stretch the muscles out.
    I'm a housekeeper so being so sore I can't move doesn't work lol!
  • MeltingMom17
    MeltingMom17 Posts: 9 Member
    I need a partner, who wants to start this week?
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    I need a partner, who wants to start this week?

@MeltingMom17 this week or today????? :wink: :wink:
    i am interested today :)
  • 2jhw
    2jhw Posts: 4 Member
    I'd like to join also. I could use the support.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    2jhw wrote: »
    I'd like to join also. I could use the support.

@2jhw ready to do today or tomorrow???
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Hey @MeltingMom17 @2jhw @NoMoreAfatChick I started yesterday, so we will all be right in the same general time frame! I have gotten to day 10 previously but then stopped for a while so I am restarting. I am super committed this time to make it through the full 30 days! I will be doing it m-f and taking the weekends off. Let me know if you started too!
  • PoppyPea
    PoppyPea Posts: 28 Member
    Boiling here in UK right now - not used to heatwaves - but I've sweated my butt off and am now officially over half way through the Shred. Wahey, Day 16 is in the bag.

Compared some photos I took on Day 1 and can see a little bit of a difference, but I've not been eating brilliantly and there may have been a few (ahem, five) rest days. I definitely feel stronger though, and my clothes are less tight - that'll do me!

Keep on Shredding, kids :)
  • Rebecca_MT
    Rebecca_MT Posts: 25 Member
    Im really late but Im starting today as soon as my 7 week old decides to nap. I've never seen a baby stay up this much, I want to work out!
  • WickAndArtoo
    Rebecca_MT wrote: »
    Im really late but Im starting today as soon as my 7 week old decides to nap. I've never seen a baby stay up this much, I want to work out!

Congrats on the little one!!!! That's so exciting and amazing, and way to go being motivated to work out :) hope the little one naps soon !
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    girls.. how is it going...
  • smehrjou
    smehrjou Posts: 28 Member
    Hi all, I know you all have started but hoping to join the group. I started the videos two days ago and would love to be part of this group to keep myself motivated!
  • CornellE85
    CornellE85 Posts: 54 Member
    I know its a bit late. But could i join you all?
  • PoppyPea
    Hi all! :)

Just completed L3 D1 - sweating like a sweaty sweat-sock right now. Mantra in my head = nine more days, nine more days....

Truthfully, barring illness, etc., I can't see me going back to how I was before the Shred. Doing exercise most days had given me so much more energy and positivity! I love it! Clearly still in post-exercise adrenaline high here :D

Shred it like you mean it, guys!
    smehrjou wrote: »
    Hi all, I know you all have started but hoping to join the group. I started the videos two days ago and would love to be part of this group to keep myself motivated!
    CornellE85 wrote: »
    I know its a bit late. But could i join you all?

I don't think it's ever too late the hop on the Jillian train - hi :)

• dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Is it too late to join?!?!?
  • WickAndArtoo
    dianna1286 wrote: »
    Is it too late to join?!?!?

It's Never to late!! I am only on L1 D5
  • smehrjou
    I just finished L1 D3 and my quads are killing me, but I am sweating like never before! I'm thinking of doing it straight through with no rest days, is anyone doing it in 30 days or are you guys taking rest days?
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    I honestly only do it three times a week and I'm between I do elliptical. Sundays I rest. I'm also not in a hurry to shed pounds I just want to feel good. I'm planning on doing Jillian all summer long! I'm on level 1 day 8 tomorrow.
  • smehrjou
    edited June 2017
    I honestly only do it three times a week and I'm between I do elliptical. Sundays I rest. I'm also not in a hurry to shed pounds I just want to feel good. I'm planning on doing Jillian all summer long! I'm on level 1 day 8 tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback! I am in a hurry, lol! I've given myself the goal to get fit by end of the year but I'd love to do it faster, I'm eating about 1200 calories daily and doing between 20-30 minutes of yoga in addition to this. So hopefully I'll get the results I'm looking for. What are you planning on doing next?
  • harrison691
    harrison691 Posts: 1 Member
    Did it start
  • PoppyPea
    smehrjou wrote: »
    I just finished L1 D3 and my quads are killing me, but I am sweating like never before! I'm thinking of doing it straight through with no rest days, is anyone doing it in 30 days or are you guys taking rest days?

I started June 1st and have taken six rest days so far, though didn't plan to take more than four.

It's good to have an idea of how many rest days to aim for, but don't give up if you take more (which I did in my first two failed attempts)! It's a really good program and you'll still feel results even if you skip a few days.

I've doing a Fitness Blender eight week program after this - should amount to 30 mins 5 days p/w, so hopefully the good habits I've gained through Shred will see me through.