You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    ^^ :D ^^
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    @cstehansen

So true about the chips and salsa -- getting used to passing on these too.
  • lwhayes820
    lwhayes820 Posts: 145 Member
    You add HWC to your protein shakes. Unfortunately, I'm not quite high enough on the caloric needs scale to make that work with 6 50g shakes per day yet. ;)

What's HWC?
  • pitbullmamaliz
    pitbullmamaliz Posts: 303 Member
    Heavy whipping cream, AKA the nectar of the gods.
  • My4happykids
    My4happykids Posts: 124 Member
    @Bonny132 make your own tooth paste with coconut oil and baking soda, or coconut oil pulling. just one of the many websites explaining it https://draxe.com/oil-pulling-coconut-oil/
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Hahahaha, @Bonny132 the salt lamp sits on my dining room table now.... And not for ambiance lol.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    @Bonny132 make your own tooth paste with coconut oil and baking soda, or coconut oil pulling. just one of the many websites explaining it https://draxe.com/oil-pulling-coconut-oil/

The best part of oil pulling for those of us who are LCHF is we can just swallow the oil after swishing to up our fat intake.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    cstehansen wrote: »

The best part of oil pulling for those of us who are LCHF is we can just swallow the oil after swishing to up our fat intake.

Supposedly oil pulling removes the bad bacteria from your mouth so you are supposed to spit it out. I've used sesame oil when I've done it which I think tastes the best.
  • wendyn76
    wendyn76 Posts: 3 Member
    When you save your carbs for those packets of sweetener and creamer for the coffee I can't live without... lol
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    While sipping on a Lemon Drop cocktail as you are ordering Chicken Saltimbocca and tell her to hold the fetticine, please remove the bread from the table; the waitress's face is priceless.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    When you are bored so look through weird MFP food entries, come across seamen and immediately google the nutritional information as you're convinced the carb count is incorrect!
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    when your wife is irritated at how many shirts you have ruined with grease stains.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Getting excited when seeing food choices including 1/4 pound bacon on a stick and a giant dill pickle on a stick at an amusement park. BTW, the giant dill pickle was delicious and a perfect choice for a hot and muggy day!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    We never get those in the UK! Yum!