New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I-Have-No-Idea-What-the-Brand-Is-Pork-and-Steak-Burrito-Bowls.jpg?resize=599%2C307

These are found at Wal-Mart! If anyone tries leave a review.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    jz9g8wbddvgw.jpeg

Have you actually laid your hands on these???? If so, where did you find them? I have looked everywhere I can think of. I NEED these and will travel far to find them. :D
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    nvn9z6vlc3ez.jpeg

WHERE?

• leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    nvn9z6vlc3ez.jpeg

WHERE?

Whole Foodies
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    nvn9z6vlc3ez.jpeg

WHERE?

Also 1.00 off coupon when you sign up for email according to this coupon site http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2017/06/29/halo-top-ice-cream-2-99-at-whole-foods
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    neldabg wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    s-l225.jpg
    I saw this at Walmart after someone here posted it so I had to get it. Soooooo good! I have to get more!

My kids loved this!

I don't like coffee. Does this taste anything at all like coffee?

The cotton candy flavor does not have any coffee, it's more like a cream based drink! :)

So I dug into the Birthday Cake Enlightened Marshmallow Treat and agree with everyone else so far who has had it. Very boring! If I was blindfolded I would have assumed it was their Original flavor (which I have no desire to even try now but will probably do it when I hit rock bottom and need something quick). Not sweet whatsoever and gets boring fast. If you like Rice Krispies I'd imagine you'd like it, but there was way too much of it for me and you'd have to REALLY like marshmallow treats to enjoy it. I'll stick to protein bars and ice cream.

s91z94pvsw0o.jpg

I did stop by Starbucks to try their Midnight Mocha Frappuccino (very late on that one). Had just about no whipped cream in the middle, but I enjoyed it. Did I enjoy it for being 460 calories? No, and the mint flavor dissipated way too quickly after the first several sips. If I'm going to Starbucks to spend $5.25 and that many calories on a frappuccino, I'll wait until the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino returns ;P
    69clsrhjr1w2.jpg

I was disappointing with enlightened marshmallow treat 1 bite and it went in the trash !
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Finally found these at the store I just have to try they are those burgers that are vegan but bleed like real meat xxenqmj6y7te.jpg

I love, love, love these!!! I actually made a pair last night and am having the second one for dinner tonight. I don't find they "bleed" but they sure do put off a lot of grease or a grease like substance. When a meat craving hits I just cook up one of these and bam meat craving gone. They are also starting to sell them in higher end restaurants now and I'm hoping they'll go more mainstream. I do have to say they aren't cheap, I pay $6 for 2, but are so worth it a couple times a month.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,454 Member
    edited June 2017
    Lol, just caught my eye that's all! :D

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10571764/squat-magic/p1

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Lol, just caught my eye that's all! :D

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10571764/squat-magic/p1

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I'm not gonna lie. It's tempting. I don't do squats ever. :)
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    edited June 2017
    3nnduml7dbkr.jpg

See my latest post in the Food/Nutrition forum. Kroger has a new copycat Halo Top ice cream. Anyone try it?
  • DeviousKitty
    DeviousKitty Posts: 17 Member
    h3pbvkybhj7r.png

3f17hjioz42t.png

Found these in Safeway and not only are they tasty. They are healthy (real ingredients) and cooks in under 3min which is important for me when trying to wrangle my kids in the Morning
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I have seen the Hostess chocolate or peanut butter twinkie in the general dollar stores- so look for them there
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2017
    nvn9z6vlc3ez.jpeg

WHERE?

Shoprite has it for $2.88 again starting tomorrow, but my goodness... if only they carried that much of it at once!!!!
    3nnduml7dbkr.jpg

See my latest post in the Food/Nutrition forum. Kroger has a new copycat Halo Top ice cream. Anyone try it?

I don't live near Kroger unfortunately, but this makes me incredibly happy to know other companies are trying to copy these two ice cream giants... more copycats = more flavors and hopefully lower prices o.o Competition is a beautiful thing, but I don't think anything will fully replace my love of Enlightened's Chocolate Peanut Butter, I'm addicted to those chunky bricks of peanut butter! I'm a little disappointed Kroger came out with such mainstream flavors, they should have at least tried ONE unique flavor like carrot cake, cotton candy, apple pie, or SOMETHING new.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    3nnduml7dbkr.jpg

I was originally going to go to Target tomorrow for almond milk...Guess that I'm going to Kroger now.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    57472-salted-caramel-coconut-cookies.jpg

32581354104_8bb2903b19_b.jpg

Both super tasty!