Cat pics!

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    We had a black kitten we called "Ivory", who got adopted pretty quickly. It was basically fraud, but the adopting family just loves him!
  • RalfLott
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Lots of superstitious peeps around and black kitties are 'bad luck'... I myself have had several black kitties and am always open to more.

Ha! How many do you require?
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Here's our trouble maker, Frau Blucher trying to snatch our friend's dinner.

2ysn1n8epqio.jpg
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    RalfLott wrote: »
    What a handsome dark duo, @Bonny132!

We seem to have a lot of blacks around, since they're usually the last of any of our foster litters to find adopters. This occasionally means we have them so long that they wind up as permanent squatters.....

Like this urchin, shown with his former scout leader (also a "failed foster").

ma1ftfgfzbvj.jpg

I have had 3 black cats now, well with Loki (my partners cat) that makes 4. Love them, especially since they are harder to adopt out. Even here in the U.K. There is a lot of superstition around. Gibbs is the cuddliest cat I have ever had. So adorable and almost keto now. He prefers eating my food :D
  • RalfLott
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    I have had 3 black cats now, well with Loki (my partners cat) that makes 4. Love them, especially since they are harder to adopt out. Even here in the U.K. There is a lot of superstition around. Gibbs is the cuddliest cat I have ever had. So adorable and almost keto now. He prefers eating my food :D

Of course he does. Black cats are smart!

• Alaplum
    Alaplum Posts: 169 Member
    1hq7jl68zcjb.jpg

Smoochie and Derp. People have got to get over the black cat superstition.
  • RalfLott
    Bouddie wrote: »
    Smoochie and Derp. People have got to get over the black cat superstition.

So.. that would be Smoochie in your profile pic?
  • RalfLott
    EggToni wrote: »

How does your kitty relate to horses?
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member

Very clever RalfLott! (Huge Mel Brooks fan)
  • RalfLott
    edited June 2017

Huge Mel Brooks fan

It's twoo!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    I heard the neighing in my head each time I read the name, just so y'all know... My inner nerd is giggling her head off.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Lots of superstitious peeps around and black kitties are 'bad luck'... I myself have had several black kitties and am always open to more.

Ha! How many do you require?

If my daughter had any say in the matter, we would not be able to walk thru the house for all the kittehs we would have, fortunately both her mom and I think that the 2 kittehs, 2 dogs and 3 aquariums we currently take care of are enough.
  • Bonny132
    Naughty cat, not only has he stolen a plastic bag, but also shredded my toilet roll.
  • Bonny132
    So many black cats here in our little community! Amazing <3
  • RalfLott
    Steph_Maks wrote: »
    Lol mine love doing that too @Bonny132.

Here's my two beautiful kittens, in a rare moment of not wrecking up the house:

Great photo!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Astharteea wrote: »
    @petunia773 Harlie is a sweetheart. I love to see pics of any pet, except reptiles, they give me the creeps.

Awwwww. I have 2 Geckos with the cutest smiles.

I'd be a reptile pet mom if I had my choice... hubby is NOT a fan though. I think snakes are beautiful creatures and lizards look like amazing beadwork to me. We used to have dogs, and now we 'borrow' the neighbour's Tuxedo cat when we need a kittyfix. Her name is Lily, she comes when called by name, will heel to walk, and is very friendly. Also a great mouser (we live in the country).

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Chocolatine <3

mz3c1w4sgi2r.jpg

Total yummycat! My choice for a cat would be a ginger Scottish Fold - hubby's fave cat colour and my breed choice as they are soooo laid back.